• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APN checking

Hi - what's the lead time on the APN checking service via BG? What info/docs are needed to perform the check - just P11Ds and tax returns from the relevant year/s?

Many thanks

Comment

Contractor Hardship Q'nnaire

Questionnaire completed.

A couple of suggested amends for clarity:

Q6 - should have a "not sure" option
      Q9 - is the disparity in the amount of 'income' or the liability amount (am guessing the latter but would be good to state which)
      Page 2 - sorry lost count of question number - but re; CLSO calculation - as above, disparity in which amount, income or liability.

Great idea to capture this data and present to HMRC. Thanks Graham

Comment

Ok so I've done my application form for the BIG Group, done my one-off payment and set up a standing order for £18 month.

Look forward to the 48 hours processing for my membership and looking forward to getting some support from you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by DelboyTrotter View Post
          and looking forward to getting some support from you guys.
          See you over there Delboy. Plenty of information to catch up on and keep you busy in the BG forum :-)
          STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

Originally posted by DelboyTrotter View Post
            Ok so I've done my application form for the BIG Group, done my one-off payment and set up a standing order for £18 month.

Look forward to the 48 hours processing for my membership and looking forward to getting some support from you guys.
            You've done the right thing Delboy. There are plenty of us in the same boat so don't let them get you down.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB1974 View Post
              Hi - what's the lead time on the APN checking service via BG? What info/docs are needed to perform the check - just P11Ds and tax returns from the relevant year/s?

Many thanks
              Hi MrsB1974, I would suggest contacting webberg directly. Are you already a member of BG?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB1974 View Post

Many thanks
                APN checking and making a rep (if that's available) is relatively fast.

We usually recommend sending a rep to HMRC 5 working days prior to the due date. We need about 2 working days to turn them around.
                Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Thanks webberg.

Comment

Looking for Paypal details

Hi - I have completed the BG application form and i'd like to make payment via Paypal for the one off fee (I can click the link on the site to set up the recurring monthly fee). Can someone advise?

Thanks in advance for setting this group up

Comment

Originally posted by lnzoid View Post
                      Hi - I have completed the BG application form and i'd like to make payment via Paypal for the one off fee (I can click the link on the site to set up the recurring monthly fee). Can someone advise?

Thanks in advance for setting this group up
                      I've just set up a Standing Order for the monthly fee.

Comment

Working...
                      X