• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acceptable ID for BG membership

Hi,

What are the acceptable forms of ID for BG membership? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by efg78 View Post
      Hi,

What are the acceptable forms of ID for BG membership? Thanks!
      Driving license and APN
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Those no longer resident in the UK

Hi webberg - wondering whether a critical mass has been reached in the BG 'sub-group' for those no longer resident in the UK? Thanks

Comment

What's the 'sub-group' all about?

Originally posted by MrsB1974 View Post
          Hi webberg - wondering whether a critical mass has been reached in the BG 'sub-group' for those no longer resident in the UK? Thanks
          Is there any more info about the 'sub-group' which appears to be specifically for those not resident in the UK?

Comment

I was in the DarwinPay scheme during 2012/13. Not received any APN yet and I am between contracts as they say but is it possible to join BG in preperation ?

Comment

Originally posted by topgazza View Post
              I was in the DarwinPay scheme during 2012/13. Not received any APN yet and I am between contracts as they say but is it possible to join BG in preperation ?
              Not only possible, but recommended! You'll have to provide proof of having been in the scheme, but having an APN in hand is not a prerequisite.
              See you there.
              Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

We have evidence that Darwinpay is the latest target for APN's.

If you get one, don't ignore it.
                Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

signup and payment done

Hi,

I signed up yesterday (early membership and APN check) and made payment today.

Looking forward to getting involved in the fight!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker76 View Post
                    Hi,

I signed up yesterday (early membership and APN check) and made payment today.

Looking forward to getting involved in the fight!

Cheers

Hi everyone
                    Just joined - please be gentle :-)
                    I used AML from 2010 until April this year have received one APN for the first year... But had nothing since.
                    Just wondering if I should be expecting them coming through in the dreaded brown envelopes...
                    My part APN doesn't overly worry me however the thought of the next 4 years certainly does.
                    I have since when limited and certainly being far more careful however I am truly worried about this as I wouldn't be able to pay and would most prob go bankrupt. Have joined the JR however not sure how much this will help me.
                    Please no criticism - I am very much aware I have been naive. Also if someone could clarify the EBT scheme was 2010 and before then the change to PBT in 2011 with Am has this also come under fire?

Comment

Originally posted by SCR View Post
                      Hi everyone
                      Just joined - please be gentle :-)
                      I used AML from 2010 until April this year have received one APN for the first year... But had nothing since.
                      Just wondering if I should be expecting them coming through in the dreaded brown envelopes...
                      My part APN doesn't overly worry me however the thought of the next 4 years certainly does.
                      I have since when limited and certainly being far more careful however I am truly worried about this as I wouldn't be able to pay and would most prob go bankrupt. Have joined the JR however not sure how much this will help me.
                      Please no criticism - I am very much aware I have been naive. Also if someone could clarify the EBT scheme was 2010 and before then the change to PBT in 2011 with Am has this also come under fire?
                      Obviously recommend spending some hours reading through AML thread http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...on-letter.html
                      http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Working...
                      X