• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wolf to sheep and back to wolf?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolf to sheep and back to wolf?

News this week that Baker Tilly which acquired parts of RSM Tenon when the latter fell into problems, is now to reactivate the RSM brand and trade under that name.

RSM Tenon was I believe the owner of Premier Strategies which ran a series of contractor schemes before the plug was pulled.

Whilst I don't have the inside story on which bits Baker Tilly may have cherry picked out of RSM Tenon, I believe that the contractor material was left alone. I think others who use this forum may have more information on this.

So, when you see the new logo and name don't get confused and think that they have been reincarnated and might be a source of asssitance.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

RSM Tenon also managed the Edge EBT, for what it's worth.

Comment

Working...
    X