• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking news on APN - being withdrawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking news on APN - being withdrawn

I have re-considered this and will hold fire for a while.

I'm due to see my MP in 30 minutes and may have more over the weekend
    Last edited by webberg; 3 July 2015, 14:28. Reason: general idiocy
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

You can't post that and say nothing more?

Comment

My friend told me on another forum that the APN team acknowledges for schemes under JR, there won't me any expectation of payment nor would you incurred any penalties nor interest. Still need written conformation from them.

Comment

Originally posted by philinlondon View Post
        My friend told me on another forum that the APN team acknowledges for schemes under JR, there won't me any expectation of payment nor would you incurred any penalties nor interest. Still need written conformation from them.
        It is not just "for schemes under JR", it's for people who are listed as party to said JR.
        Critically, it would seem the part about penalties is not quite correct. What we are hearing is that collection is suspended for now, but APNs still stand. If the JR is unsuccessful, penalties will apply form the original due date.

Anyway, all just rumours.
        Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

They can retrospectively be re-instated....

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
            You can't post that and say nothing more?
            Correct - apologies.

It appears that the client was part of a JR (and didn't tell me) and has just been added to the list, so that is why he has a suspension.

hares running, now terminated.
            Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
              It appears that the client was part of a JR (and didn't tell me)
              Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Working...
              X