• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darwin 2011 APN Notification

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darwin 2011 APN Notification

Hey,

I was with Darwin who had a trust payout and all they did when HMRC started investigation was to refer us to Cobham Murphy who offered to settle with HMRC.

Now HMRC have sent me an APN as I didn't offer to settle. Have other people experienced similar issues and have they settled?

Does settling cost less?

Please don't guide me to other threads. If you can then urgently suggest alternatives

Thanks

Can I guide you to the HMRC Scheme Enquires section of the forum

HMRC Scheme Enquiries

Can I also guide you to the Welcome/FAQ section of the forum where you will find a thread detailing how to search our forums using google.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...uk-forums.html

Can I also guide you to a thread you previously created which contains some good guides to relevant threads.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...2011-hmrc.html
    Last edited by northernladuk; 8 September 2015, 13:28.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If you can then urgently suggest alternatives
      Tax Lawyer?
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Big Group
        Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

harry7476

There is a private Darwin forum which you should sign up to. You need to message Old Kent Road to get access to this. There are a few Darwin users including myself in that group who are taking further steps after receiving CLSOs and APNs.
          Also, join Big Group.

Comment

"i am in the same bracket"

Originally posted by Jes1 View Post
            harry7476

There is a private Darwin forum which you should sign up to. You need to message Old Kent Road to get access to this. There are a few Darwin users including myself in that group who are taking further steps after receiving CLSOs and APNs.
            Also, join Big Group.

I have recieved an APN for tax year ending 2011 and i havent a clue what to do and i cant pay it either. Can you advise how i join the groups named
            i need assistance now

Comment

Working...
            X