• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

APN - time to pay and penalties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creativity View Post
    Well I have had all three representations accepted so now intend to call the TTP phone number supplied on the letters. However, both numbers switch to a fax machine - they do this when busy which has been everyday so far.

At this rate I will miss the 30 days. Any ideas?
    Send them a recorded letter and/or fax stating you are trying to call them. That way it is documented in case the 30 days expire.
    STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

Originally posted by creativity View Post
      However, both numbers switch to a fax machine - they do this when busy which has been everyday so far.
      At this rate I will miss the 30 days. Any ideas?
      Send them a fax to said numbers telling them to pick up the %$£&£*$!! phone?
      Or requesting to call you back, if you are more polite than me.
      Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Working...
      X