• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Scheme Enquiries: Network One

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endeavour has left the building

If anyone is waiting on information from Endeavour, sorry to say the wait just went infinite.

Their phone number has been disabled and as of this morning, emails are bouncing.

Am now in the hands of NW1 for any useful information on how to respond to HMRC - worrying, as Endeavour evaporated without providing some pretty essential information.

I see a lot of talk about people taking action against HMRC. Is anyone talking about taking an action against the umbrella companies for selling - and continuing to sell solutions that are, e.g. "100% legal and HMRC compliant" that appear to be anything but?

Comment

HMRC Enquiry Outcome

Dear all,

Have a general question. If I have received a letter from HMRC saying they are starting investigation and to provide them with records of tax payments for a certain year (but no mention of a specific repayment amount yet), what should be done? Is it a general query from them or is something already known?
      I was also wondering if people could share their outcome stories about this and whether Network One have been helpful? I have contacted them and it has been a bit difficult to get any useful information. They are quoting the offshore company, saying that I should be dealing with them directly.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. If you do not want to share our outcome stories publicly, please DM me.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

amkol,
        You'll find people won't share much on here as this is an OPEN forum READ BY HMRC (please remember).
        We recommend you joing Big Group, where there is a private forum (as it happens, attended by many ex-Network One clients).
        Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

I was with network one ltd for just over 2 years.
          This is a tax evasion scheme.
          The paperwork from quantum / endeavour doesn't cover all the money's you've been paid.
          I created a spreadsheet which my accountant cross checked and it transpires I have £30k of undeclared income.
          Network one along with quantum/ endeavour took £40k of my money and only paid £4K to hmrc and pocketed the remaining £36k.
          I will be responding via email to the hmrc advising them that I've been a victim of fraud. I will also be copying in trading standards (my local office and network ones local office) and the serious fraud office.
          Please can everyone check what they've been paid against there paperwork as I suspect you will also fall under tax evasion which is illegal.
          I also encourage everyone to copy in trading standards and the serious fraud office so this can be dealt with by the authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
            amkol,
            You'll find people won't share much on here as this is an OPEN forum READ BY HMRC (please remember).
            We recommend you joing Big Group, where there is a private forum (as it happens, attended by many ex-Network One clients).
            How does Big Group make sure HMRC does not infiltrate the group? I believe this dishonest/insane government would not even blink an eyelid when it came to falsifying whatever records were needed to gain access and then mindlessly parrot the 'national interest' excuse to justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by CBB3 View Post
              If anyone is waiting on information from Endeavour, sorry to say the wait just went infinite.

Their phone number has been disabled and as of this morning, emails are bouncing.

Am now in the hands of NW1 for any useful information on how to respond to HMRC - worrying, as Endeavour evaporated without providing some pretty essential information.

I see a lot of talk about people taking action against HMRC. Is anyone talking about taking an action against the umbrella companies for selling - and continuing to sell solutions that are, e.g. "100% legal and HMRC compliant" that appear to be anything but?
              Did you manage to get some information from Endeavour? I have also received a letter from HMRC to complete self assessment for 2014-2016. I could not reach anyone from there to explain some of the "other" payments in the payslip...

Comment

This will answer your question...
                Originally posted by CBB3 View Post

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Another promoter does a disappearing act

Another one does a runner
                  And another one gone, and another one gone
                  HMRC are gonna get you too

QUEEN LYRICS - Another One Bites The Dust

An all too familiar story...
                  Last edited by DonkeyRhubarb; 20 September 2016, 15:01.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
                    And another one gone, and another one gone
                    HMRC are gonna get you too

QUEEN LYRICS - Another One Bites The Dust
                    'Bunk' would have scanned better...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Network one conned all of us

I spoke to the HMRC who confirmed that Network One along with Quantum and Endeavour conned us all.
                      Director <mod snip> of Network One took our money fraudulently. She put a 6 month back dated resignation in. The website is now down.
                      I urge everyone to report these fraudsters to the Serious Fraud Office.
                      Last edited by cojak; 26 April 2018, 10:53. Reason: No names please.

Comment

Working...
                      X