HMRC Notice of Assessment APSE Consulting Ltd HMRC Notice of Assessment APSE Consulting Ltd - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Posts 151 to 156 of 156

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    I’m sure he will care not a jot, living the high life with millions in the bank in Dubai or such like

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    I would be.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by wattaj View Post
    I would be.
    It seems some letters from HMRC around employment arrangements are now doing the rounds for prev employees of Via Trade. Guessing they have been sent to all known users that were on their radar, even for some that have previously settled!! Not really surprised probably sent in blanket fashion from a brand new investigations team that wouldn’t have a clue about individual circumstances.
    Sounds like some prev users may be going to litigation?

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by Iter View Post
    It seems some letters from HMRC around employment arrangements are now doing the rounds for prev employees of Via Trade. Guessing they have been sent to all known users that were on their radar, even for some that have previously settled!! Not really surprised probably sent in blanket fashion from a brand new investigations team that wouldn’t have a clue about individual circumstances.
    Did some interesting reading on company accounts last night re these schemes (APSE/Via trade). The liquidator reports that it could take 5 yrs to complete, and reports around the contractors are now being engaged by revenue. This would prob explain all the litigation actions.
    Having already settled this shouldn’t impact me although I haven’t been able to close down my ltd company.

Expect I’ll either now need to wait or force the issue with HMRC?

Default APSE, MW Solutions and Buckingham Wealth - Letter from HMRC

Quote Originally Posted by Iter View Post
    Hi Iter/ All, I'm new to this forum and have read through the 16 pages, I'm struggling with the responses I'm getting from Portfolio Admin regarding my schemes can find any info on the scheme I was on and basically in the same boat as many. They "Portfolio Admin" keep saying the LC/Trust is not subject to Tax/NI but I'm finding that hard to believe. Personally I haven't declared to HMRC based on the leg tax advice I got but received a letter 2nd Nov asking for info on all transfers paid to me by means of a trust or foundation - I have until 2nd dec to respond.

Spoken to WTT waiting for their advice whether to join their cause as many. I was with APSE Consulting then moved to MW Solutions like some of you. As mentioned I did not declare under any CLOS etc due to the advice I was given. I now have cold feet after receiving the letter from HMRC and my gut tells me just declare everything to them with correct communications to them based on Tax Advice.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated thank you

Should post faster

The latest liquidators report has been published on Company House regarding APSE. Looks as if HMRC have agreed a settlement of 1.8p in the pound against the HMRC claimed £34M.

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by Delendog View Post
    The latest liquidators report has been published on Company House regarding APSE. Looks as if HMRC have agreed a settlement of 1.8p in the pound against the HMRC claimed £34M.
    Not really sure what the whole report means...How have they managed that? A 1.8% settlement on a liability of 34m !! That’s about £600k.
    Or are HMRC banking on also receiving a large sum back directly from the contractors who have settled their PAYE liability’s or are in the process of settling.

A quick search on Colin Quirk will also show a lot of other companies in liquidation with a lot of liabilities. Merry f***ing Christmas scumbag