• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Notice of Assessment APSE Consulting Ltd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bignose View Post
    Yep - contacte APSE who no longer exist but referred to JDQ Consulting who are addressing this/answering letters etc. Feel nervous
    You should be. JDQ are dealing with this at the moment.
    Join Big Group.

Comment

APSE TAX return 2011/1012

Hi I have received one of these too as have a few of my friends! I am getting quite worried as can't get a hold of anyone at all from APSE Consulting to at least give me an idea of what to put in!

Has anyone else had any further dealings?

Comment

Originally posted by bignose View Post
        Yep - contacte APSE who no longer exist but referred to JDQ Consulting who are addressing this/answering letters etc. Feel nervous
        Have you had any response yet? I haven't been able to get in contact with anyone at all and it seems ASPE have disappeared so to speak...

Comment

Originally posted by shonelly12 View Post
          Hi I have received one of these too as have a few of my friends! I am getting quite worried as can't get a hold of anyone at all from APSE Consulting to at least give me an idea of what to put in!

They have probably disappeared now the market has gone. My advice (even though I'm not involved in anyway) would be to join http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...big-group.html
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by shonelly12 View Post

[email protected] email and they will help.

Comment

It doesn't maatter

Originally posted by Delendog View Post
              [email protected] email and they will help.
              Whatever you say to HMRC they will tell you that the scheme did not work and that you must provide full details of your earnings which will be taxed. They will tell you that if you don't help they will decide how much you owe based on what you earned in previous years or on what average contractor rates are. However you cut it in the end they will send you a demand for all the tax you avoided and if you don't pav they will ratchet up the pressure with fines and threats. Whilst there is some chance of getting out of repaying HMRC for schemes you were in before the end of 2010 anything after that, when the principal of disguised remuneration was established in law, you will end up having to pay so I would recommend speaking to HMRC and getting as much time as possible to raise the cash. Do not believe the scheme providers when they tell you crap about how their scheme was bullet proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Nosher View Post
                Whatever you say to HMRC they will tell you that the scheme did not work and that you must provide full details of your earnings which will be taxed. They will tell you that if you don't help they will decide how much you owe based on what you earned in previous years or on what average contractor rates are. However you cut it in the end they will send you a demand for all the tax you avoided and if you don't pav they will ratchet up the pressure with fines and threats. Whilst there is some chance of getting out of repaying HMRC for schemes you were in before the end of 2010 anything after that, when the principal of disguised remuneration was established in law, you will end up having to pay so I would recommend speaking to HMRC and getting as much time as possible to raise the cash. Do not believe the scheme providers when they tell you crap about how their scheme was bullet proof.
                Hi all,

Similar issue.
                Anyone know who to contact now? What did you all do?

Thank you.

Comment

JDQ Consulting and MW Solutions who are clearing up the mess or rather perpetuating it are run by <Mod snip>. The 'advice' or responses they appear to provide to HMRC enquiries aren't worth the paper they are written on

Comment

PM me

Originally posted by mcfly49490 View Post
                    Hi all,

Similar issue.
                    Anyone know who to contact now? What did you all do?

Thank you.
                    If you want to drop a PM to me I can point you in the right direction.

A friend of mine has had help from them and I am still in contact with them (yet to have an HMRC letter though thankfully).

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
                      If you want to drop a PM to me I can point you in the right direction.

A friend of mine has had help from them and I am still in contact with them (yet to have an HMRC letter though thankfully).
                      Thank you - I don't seem to have the right permissions to PM or do I? Can you PM me maybe. Also I am not finding contact details for JDQ.

Comment

Working...
                      X