• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Notice of Assessment APSE Consulting Ltd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcfly49490 View Post
    Thank you - I don't seem to have the right permissions to PM or do I? Can you PM me maybe. Also I am not finding contact details for JDQ.
    You need admin to give you the right to PM

They are usually quite quick to do so if you ask

Comment

Originally posted by mcfly49490 View Post
      Thank you - I don't seem to have the right permissions to PM or do I? Can you PM me maybe. Also I am not finding contact details for JDQ.
      Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post

All sorted

Comment

If you want to drop a PM to me I can point you in the right direction.

A friend of mine has had help from them and I am still in contact with them (yet to have an HMRC letter though thankfully).

Hi Walter
        I've dropped you a PM as well if you don't mind. In the same boat.
        Thanks

Comment

Hi Admin, I know it's my first post but could I request PM access? I have had an enquiry opened, trying to get my head around it and work through it and seems there are a few in here in the same position

Comment

Up the same creek

Hi Admin. This is my first post too. I'm waiting for Big Group to open up again but could I have permission to PM WalterWhite?

WW - any info on how your friend was helped by JDQ would help. So far they are telling me everythings fine and carry on business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by FamilyGuy View Post
              Hi Admin. This is my first post too. I'm waiting for Big Group to open up again but could I have permission to PM WalterWhite?

WW - any info on how your friend was helped by JDQ would help. So far they are telling me everythings fine and carry on business as usual.
              Done

Comment

Originally posted by FamilyGuy View Post

Drop me a PM

Comment

Hi Admin, looking to get information re APSE as I'm in the same situation and need some steer. Could I also request PM access so I can contact WalterWhite?

Thanks.

Comment

Same situation

Am wondering if anyone could provide any help with this? Could i PM WalterWhite too?

Comment

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                      Am wondering if anyone could provide any help with this? Could i PM WalterWhite too?
                      You will need admin to give you permission to message.

Comment

Working...
                      X