• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Notice of Assessment APSE Consulting Ltd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin to PM

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    All sorted
    Hi Mate just wondering if you can allow me to have PM access. WalterWhite is in the same boat with the tax enquiry so would be great to try connect. Thanks

Comment

APSE

Hi all- what was the outcome to this. Just got something through from hmrc so seeking advice

Comment

Apse

Originally posted by Delendog View Post
        Hi All has anyone received an Assessment notice from HMRC regarding APSE Consulting?
        Yes happy to discuss pm me

Comment

Hi Admin,

Can you change my settings to allow me to PM?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ado View Post
            Hi all- what was the outcome to this. Just got something through from hmrc so seeking advice
            feel free to message me, ask admin for rights

Comment

Admin for PM access

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              All sorted
              Hi, please could you can allow me access. I'd like to contact WalterWhite as he is in the same situation as me, and I am hoping he can provide some insight.

Thanks

Comment

Admin for PM access

Hi - please can I have admin to contact Albert & Walter.

Thanks

Comment

Letter from HMRC re Via Trade

Hi this is a message for Walter White. I have just received a letter from HMRC re Via Trade and I am very anxious. I can see you have been helping others in connection with this. Is there any advice you can give me. Thanks in advance

Comment

Admin for PM Access

Hi Could I please have permission to PM Walter White. He has been helping others with the same problems as me. Many thanks

Comment

Same boat ....

Originally posted by rosmat View Post
                      Hi, please could you can allow me access. I'd like to contact WalterWhite as he is in the same situation as me, and I am hoping he can provide some insight.

Thanks
                      Please could I have the same access to make contact with Walter also? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X