• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC consultation on penalties for scheme developers/marketers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    As this thread was started by JamesBrown, this thread may continue to go any which way it wishes. If you wish to return to the original point you are welcome to start a new thread webberg.
    Point taken.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
      How do you start an AtW-free thread in the "HMRC Scheme Enquiries" sub-forum?
      Try this link Clicky

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan View Post
        Try this link Clicky
        I've already done that but it doesn't stop threads getting constantly hijacked.

On the other hand...

Maybe he's inadvertently doing us all a favour. Perhaps it would be better if all public discussion ceased.

I wonder how many from HMRC are reading this as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
          On the other hand...
          Maybe he's inadvertently doing us all a favour. Perhaps it would be better if all public discussion ceased.
          I wonder how many from HMRC are reading this as I type.
          Possibly.
          It's very tempting to shut down all public communications and stick to private venues.
          (Hello, HMRC )
          Yet it remains necessary to help folks understand how and why they're being scapegoated.
          (At the risk of sounding like a broken record, and having to suffer the resident pest)

Who knows, if the deputy ambassodor to North Korea in the UK can defect to the South, then maybe just maybe even the odd HMRC bod ( ) could have a lightbulb moment.
          Last edited by DotasScandal; 18 August 2016, 11:23.
          Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Working...
          X