Overdrawn Capital Account Scheme (Aston Mae / Glen Mae / Procorre) Overdrawn Capital Account Scheme (Aston Mae / Glen Mae / Procorre) - Page 35
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Posts 341 to 347 of 347

Quote Originally Posted by dog View Post
    Procorre wont be paying you this profit share - but using it to offset against ODCA but will not send you a statement. Meanwhile Procorre CEO Anne O Donnell receives awards as a "promoter" (not sure what she promotes but hmrc dont go after promoters and in any case she has covered her tracks by sponsoring vote 100 and creeping to the corridors of power). Ultimately she will break her promises if it means she can keep and strengthen her position. Deception bordering on fraud/corruption of contractors by anne o donnell and procorre
    My word - Anne O'Donnell - One in a Hundred | Procorre News
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Some things in Moderation

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    Well she won't be introducing me into her 'network' - I'm not daft enough to join...

Nervous Newbie

Procorre wont be paying you this profit share - but using it to offset against ODCA but will not send you a statement. Meanwhile Procorre CEO Anne O Donnell receives awards as a "promoter" (not sure what she promotes but hmrc dont go after promoters and in any case she has covered her tracks by sponsoring vote 100 and creeping to the corridors of power). Ultimately she will break her promises if it means she can keep and strengthen her position. Deception bordering on fraud/corruption of contractors by anne o donnell and procorre

I have requested a copy of the statement as I'm not willing to submit the profit share value on my tax return until I understand the total figures involved. What I did not is that they have sent me a profit share letter for a date which I was not operating under Procorre. This also makes me think they are trying it on.

Nervous Newbie

Has anyone submitted the figures to HMRC? I'm not sure where they get them from as they seem excessive for what I have received.

Still gathering requirements...

Glen May LLP issued their profit share and people disclosed and paid tax on it then despite not receiving anything from GM. These profit shares seem to be issued after you have left. What was strange was Burnside on the SA under partnership didnt include GM partnership number but put your own UTR instead.

Point is u need Procorre's partnership number to put on the SA. And ask Burnside / Procorre to explain otherwise if they suggest you use your own UTR instead
    Last edited by dog; 18th June 2019 at 14:38.

Nervous Newbie

Glen May LLP issued their profit share and people disclosed and paid tax on it then despite not receiving anything from GM. These profit shares seem to be issued after you have left. What was strange was Burnside on the SA under partnership didnt include GM partnership number but put your own UTR instead.

Point is u need Procorre's partnership number to put on the SA. And ask Burnside / Procorre to explain otherwise if they suggest you use your own UTR instead

Sent from my SM-G920F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Cheers for that information, I will request their UTR number. I won't be declaring their suggested profit share figure just yet as there is no evidence to back it up. The figures just don't match what I have put in and gained back.

Nervous Newbie

Default Loan Charge letter arrived this week

Will edit this having read most of the posts....... and .......anyone received a final profit share letter from GM. I have received 2 to date and added to SA,i have been asking for the final letter for months now and just get it is being finalised.

In the meantime have just received what looks like 4 page general loan charge letter (At another address so have not read this yet just had it relayed to me).

Getting sick of this now and just want this over so can move on. Can i still settle?
    Last edited by NEContractor; 14th July 2019 at 09:38.