• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overdrawn Capital Account Scheme (Aston Mae / Glen Mae / Procorre)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, and even with the acquisition there is no guarantee of the entrepreneurial tax relief, planning an exit strategy from procorre as soon as possible.

Comment

Procorre acquisition opportunity

So has anyone actually gone through with the procorre acquisition opportunity?

Comment

Trying to find a way not to......

Comment

Can I have PM rights please?

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          You now have access to the PM system
          Can you also grant me PM rights please?
          Jezza

Comment

I'm an ex glen May'er too

Originally posted by ITmark View Post
            If anyone wants to join the whatsapp group just provate message me and i can add you. There's 7 of us in there at the moment, we just keep each other in the loop and vent a bit.
            Hi ITmark, can I join your WhatsApp group please?
            Jezza

Comment

Can you grant me PM rights please?

Comment

Originally posted by dog View Post
                So has anyone actually gone through with the procorre acquisition opportunity?
                Has anyone found any possible exit strategies?

Comment

Procorre acquisition opportunity

Originally posted by Marsh59 View Post
                  Has anyone found any possible exit strategies?

Just say no to the procorre acquisition opportunity (it's not compulsory). To stop using procorre (or any other 'adviser'), stop making payments to them. Making payments to HMRC is compulsory.
                  Last edited by dog; 5 June 2018, 17:33.

Comment

Originally posted by dog View Post
                    Just say no to the procorre acquisition opportunity (it's not compulsory). To stop using procorre (or any other 'adviser'), stop making payments to them. Making payments to HMRC is compulsory.
                    Then waht happens to the overdrawn capital account?

Comment

What do you think Procorre can do if you stop paying?

The chances of the scheme working as advertised are, in my opinion, low.

You have had little in the way of risk warnings and I'm sure a number fo legal types would be claiming that you could sue on those grounds alone.

I think your best bet is to get together with the group already formed via ITMark - stop payments - if you get something that needs action, then do it as a group.
                      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
                      X