• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Letter "Contractor Payroll Solution Ltd" (Also known as "Contractor Experts")

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest?

Originally posted by MyxALot View Post
    Have a chat with WTT or PM webberg on here.

Also be careful giving out any details on here. Those lovely, hard-working, competent people at the HMRC are watching.
    Hi, what is the latest? I have received same letter but there is no one to contact from cps. Any ideas on how to go forward?

Comment

Access to Cps group

Originally posted by Maya1 View Post
      Could I have PM access
      Hi how do I gain access to this group I too have had a letter from hmrc

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
        I second this.

I would suggest removing the other names of companies unless you feel they are needed at this stage.

Are the company assisting you with the hmrc letter?
        Walter - can I discuss this with you?

Comment

contractor experts

I am currently using them, can someone add me to the private forum to discuss?

Comment

Just got mine through

Originally posted by MyxALot View Post
            Have a chat with WTT or PM webberg on here.

Also be careful giving out any details on here. Those lovely, hard-working, competent people at the HMRC are watching.
            Just got my letter through from HMRC - any help would be gratefully received

Comment

Originally posted by a01597 View Post
              Just got my letter through from HMRC - any help would be gratefully received
              could i also have PM access please, would like to see the group

Comment

Originally posted by here4beer View Post
                could i also have PM access please, would like to see the group
                Have given you PM access, you can now contact some of the others on the thread to see if you can get into the group.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Have given you PM access, you can now contact some of the others on the thread to see if you can get into the group.
                  Thanks. It seems none of the posters in this group have been online for months/years. Does the private group still exist? Cheers

Comment

Its difficult to say whether there is a group or private forum of any kind. Brillo mentioned that his NTRT campaign worked better in a private forum and reading back through the posts, nobody specifically says that a private group was ever set up. Read through from the first page and you'll see what I mean. Probably best to PM some of the interested people to see what happened.

NB you are of course talking to anonymous people on a web forum so exercise caution on what you disclose until you know for sure that they are who they claim to be!!

Comment

Can someone provide any information or let me know how I can message people directly/

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                      I would like to discuss this with someone to see what the best option would be and if someone has succeeded while suing these people. Sorry I am a bit late to this discussion but just got a letter recently ...

Comment

Working...
                      X