• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finance Bill for Non Residents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woftam View Post
    oi oi oi

If you have not paid either of the CSLO's or the APN and if it comes to it have an appetite to fight HMRC on the LC19 on Australian turf through Australian courts can you PM me please.
    Just wanting to get together possible numbers and interest at this stage.
    I have no idea what the outcome of LC19 will cause us but I guess we may need to be ready in case it does come our way.

At this stage just after a name and email address so I can get a list together.
    I think Matt Hall is now living in Australia - may be worth contacting him and seeing if he has any insight.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
      oi oi oi

If you have not paid either of the CSLO's or the APN and if it comes to it have an appetite to fight HMRC on the LC19 on Australian turf through Australian courts can you PM me please.
      Just wanting to get together possible numbers and interest at this stage.
      I have no idea what the outcome of LC19 will cause us but I guess we may need to be ready in case it does come our way.

At this stage just after a name and email address so I can get a list together.
      I can put you in touch with a big 4 advisor from over in Australia if you wish? I’m sure she’ll be happy to have a free chat/give general advice.

Comment

Men At Work

Big Group has a number of Antipodeans looking at this amongst themselves - may be worth looking into those efforts as well

Comment

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post
          I can put you in touch with a big 4 advisor from over in Australia if you wish? I’m sure she’ll be happy to have a free chat/give general advice.
          Please PM me the details, much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by jbryce View Post
            I think Matt Hall is now living in Australia - may be worth contacting him and seeing if he has any insight.
            I don't believe that's correct, as he's leading the litigation for Cascade / Penfolds / Hamilton / Assignment Solutions, and is in dialogue with the Government Mafia on a regular basis.

Originally posted by EBTContractor View Post
            Please PM me the details, much appreciated!
            Same please.
            Last edited by bandemelbs; 26 March 2018, 23:17.

Comment

Originally posted by bandemelbs View Post
              I don't believe that's correct, as he's leading the litigation for Cascade / Penfolds / Hamilton / Assignment Solutions, and is in dialogue with the Government Mafia on a regular basis.

Same please.
              Which part do you not believe to be correct ? I can 100% guarantee he now resides in Australia.
              STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

Originally posted by bandemelbs View Post
                I thought that litigation was abandoned because of LC19?

Comment

Originally posted by Loan Ranger View Post
                  I thought that litigation was abandoned because of LC19?
                  LC19 doesn't result in previous inquiries/assessments going away... they still need to be dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSurfing View Post
                    LC19 doesn't result in previous inquiries/assessments going away... they still need to be dealt with.
                    Exactly that, so even LC2019 doesn't settle matters :-) brilliant isn't it !!!
                    STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSurfing View Post
                      Technically yes but, in practice, I can't see HMRC pursuing it any further once they've collected LC19.

The whole point of LC19 is to clear up the historical loan mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X