• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Montpelier - initial publicity docs - anyone point me in the direction of these?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PokemonStay View Post
    Any bigger and I will be as big as MF.

Almost all on CUK believe they are real contractors and everyone else is a disgusted employee. And will happily sacrifice all others. try reading the future of contracting sub forum.
    I prefer not to due to the depressing tone.

Comment

Just remember the PM I sent you on Gauke.

You can choose to believe your word will stand for something. I suspect your name will end up standing for mud.

Remember the CPBWRN and I wish you well. We are trying to help. The vast majority of CUK posters hate you and us.

I don't get this twisted up logic; say what you mean in plain speak. No-one but you has indicated 'hate' towards what I am doing. How do you justify writing something as vicious as my name ending up 'standing for mud' ? I think creative action can be taken and that it is time to stop hiding and feeling ashamed and frightened.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerhillLass View Post
        I don't get this twisted up logic; say what you mean in plain speak. No-one but you has indicated 'hate' towards what I am doing. How do you justify writing something as vicious as my name ending up 'standing for mud' ? I think creative action can be taken and that it is time to stop hiding and feeling ashamed and frightened.
        So you forget all the contents of our very long phone call then? Remember that while you were doing the square root of zilch, some of us were fighting very hard. Long after the case has closed(i.e. UTTT lost) you fly in like a pigeon making alot of noise and cr4pping everywhere.

I can see you have had little dealings with the press. I have been dealing with them for 15 years now.

"I think" - don't make me laugh.

"creative action" - what EXACTLY do you expect to achieve?

No-one is ashamed and frightened. There are some very bright people out there. Who have learnt their lesson.

In fact, I learnt my lesson in 2003. Tried to pass it onto Huitson lot. Failed. Who now preach what I have been since 2003.

However, YOU clearly know best. YOU want to ride your ego - in fact I suspect that you would rather that things only change if you get credit. No credit for you, no interest. Go your own way. Do as YOU please. Just please come and report back when you are done - its not just me who needs a laugh.

Comment

Good luck in your quest. A word of caution for your own sanity though, taking on the might of HMRC is not going to bring you any peace. The press and MPs have already heard this story several years ago and the establishment just closed ranks. The public dont care. The whole montpelier saga has caused massive stress to many and will continue to bankrupt people for some years to come.
          I recommend meditation, let it go move on and find a way to happiness again. Think about it, they just aren’t going to change the law no matter how much noise you manage to generate. The best that could happen is an MP speaks up the next time HMRC introduce such draconian legislation but given their tendancy to toe the party line in the interests of career progress rather than voter representation even that seems a lost cause.

Comment

SummerhillLass - Ignore all the bollocks above. You fight as you see fit. Nothing you can do can make it worse than it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by ConfusedEasily View Post
              SummerhillLass - Ignore all the bollocks above. You fight as you see fit. Nothing you can do can make it worse than it already is.
              As a family friend would tell you that isn't the case. Her brother is currently is currently in intensive care following a gas explosion - last night alone she had 10 phone calls and numerous texts from anonymous trolls saying life support should be removed - and that's before you look at the 4000 or so "friend" requests on social media.

Publicity may help your cause (it won't but hey you can live in hope). If however you do end up in the papers expect some people to identify you and make your life insufferably...

Comment

Originally posted by madame SasGuru View Post
                As a family friend would tell you that isn't the case. Her brother is currently is currently in intensive care following a gas explosion - last night alone she had 10 phone calls and numerous texts from anonymous trolls saying life support should be removed - and that's before you look at the 4000 or so "friend" requests on social media.

Publicity may help your cause (it won't but hey you can live in hope). If however you do end up in the papers expect some people to identify you and make your life insufferably...
                Any publicity will attract idiots - and you know what? It dies down. I was in the press three years ago (nothing to do with tax) and for two weeks life was odd - messages of expected support and also some real tulip. Two weeks later it was as if nothing had happened. Trolls move onto something else.

Oh - and for me it did make a difference. A good one.

Comment

Originally posted by ConfusedEasily View Post
                  Any publicity will attract idiots - and you know what? It dies down. I was in the press three years ago (nothing to do with tax) and for two weeks life was odd - messages of expected support and also some real tulip. Two weeks later it was as if nothing had happened. Trolls move onto something else.

Oh - and for me it did make a difference. A good one.
                  I’d agree with this. At this stage, the worst possible is going to happen if nothing changes. I think we can all agree that HMRC aren’t going to change their mind out of goodwill. Therefore, since people are rock bottom they can either do nothing and see no change or at least try. If the person who stands up and makes a noise is willing to accept the potential consequences (trolls etc) then I see no harm in them trying and I wish them luck.
                  I’m an advisor and there’s no secret that therefore I make money from assisting others through all this but I’d like to think that there’s enough people in this forum who would say I’ve given what advise I can in so many free calls (plus other actions I’m not going to state here) that I’ve long since lost count. I’m doing what I can as there’s a human aspect to all of this. I find it amazing therefore that when someone like summerhill tries to do something she’s shot down like it’s a bad thing or ,even more remarkably, causing damage. It’s her life we are talking about here and they have every right to try. To do nothing is to accept defeat. There’s no further to fall for many so the only way is up.

Comment

Moderators ??

So you forget all the contents of our very long phone call then? Remember that while you were doing the square root of zilch, some of us were fighting very hard. Long after the case has closed(i.e. UTTT lost) you fly in like a pigeon making alot of noise and cr4pping everywhere.

I can see you have had little dealings with the press. I have been dealing with them for 15 years now.

"I think" - don't make me laugh.

"creative action" - what EXACTLY do you expect to achieve?

No-one is ashamed and frightened. There are some very bright people out there. Who have learnt their lesson.

In fact, I learnt my lesson in 2003. Tried to pass it onto Huitson lot. Failed. Who now preach what I have been since 2003.

However, YOU clearly know best. YOU want to ride your ego - in fact I suspect that you would rather that things only change if you get credit. No credit for you, no interest. Go your own way. Do as YOU please. Just please come and report back when you are done - its not just me who needs a laugh.

This guy is also harrassing me with messages about digging graves - I'm taking it that 'banned' means that ? thanks. I won't dignify this with any further replies

Comment

Had I seen this before PokemonStay had asked for his own ban I would have permabanned him. He knew he had crossed a line.

I have marked his card. If he looks at this thread again once he returns he will be permabanned (and his sockies as well if it is who I think it is...)
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X