• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AML 2019 Loan Charge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know where I can get details of all the loans paid to me whilst using AML? Will AML or Knox House or PTS (a rose by any other name...) be able to supply me with that information? Usually I am very good at retaining this sort of information and filing it away but for the life of me I can't find it at the moment. I have found warranties and instruction manuals for appliances I no longer have though. <facepalm>

Comment

Originally posted by LOL17 View Post
      Does anyone know where I can get details of all the loans paid to me whilst using AML? Will AML or Knox House or PTS (a rose by any other name...) be able to supply me with that information? Usually I am very good at retaining this sort of information and filing it away but for the life of me I can't find it at the moment. I have found warranties and instruction manuals for appliances I no longer have though. <facepalm>
      Hi, Yes AML will supply you with the loan values.

Comment

Interested in discussing my options

Originally posted by webberg View Post
        YOu can only settle with HMRC.

AML has no part to play in that other than giving you loan values.
        Hi Webberg, i'd be grateful to have an initial discussion with you to understand my options and if you can provide any assistance to me.

Comment

Contact

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post
          Hi Phil, i'd be interested in having an initial discussion to understand if you can offer me any assistance. I don't have PM privileges so far.

Comment

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post

Thanks Phil. I'll contact AML and continue having a rummage around because I am sure I will have filed all the paperwork away somewhere, even if just electronically, in a safe place so safe I can't easily find it.

Comment

I need to get some advice - I have PMd Webberg and Phil however not sure I have PM rights - can anyone help?

Also, quick question. I used AML for 8 months in tax year 12-13, and very quickly realised I wanted out as it felt to good to be true. I have had no enquires from HMRC and had my Ltd company since August 2013, submitting 4 years accounts.

If I register to consider settlement or this in general am I likely to trigger and IR35 investigation?

Comment

how to register for CLSO2 with HMRC directly

so annoyingly i've clicked the register interest before reading this thread! :-( i look forward to PTS's contact...

As i'm not going to pay PTSfor registering for CLSO2 on my behalf, does anyone have the details on how you do this directly with HMRC? i've had a google around but not found anything yet.

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Claypole1971 View Post
                  I need to get some advice - I have PMd Webberg and Phil however not sure I have PM rights - can anyone help?

Also, quick question. I used AML for 8 months in tax year 12-13, and very quickly realised I wanted out as it felt to good to be true. I have had no enquires from HMRC and had my Ltd company since August 2013, submitting 4 years accounts.

If I register to consider settlement or this in general am I likely to trigger and IR35 investigation?
                  If you were able to PM'd it worked. If you couldn't access the PM system (and therefore couldn't type anything), that's because the default setting is 6 posts before you're allowed to PM, unless Admin grants it.

Comment

Originally posted by rustyspanner View Post
                    so annoyingly i've clicked the register interest before reading this thread! :-( i look forward to PTS's contact...

As i'm not going to pay PTSfor registering for CLSO2 on my behalf, does anyone have the details on how you do this directly with HMRC? i've had a google around but not found anything yet.

cheers!
                    If you want to do it yourself, I believe this is what you're looking for: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/disguise...ur-tax-affairs
                    You may want to talk to an advisor/accountant or do further research beforehand. We're at the beginning of our journey and having gone through this thread will be doing a bit more work before emailing them.

Comment

Just signed up to the forum as in the same predicament myself. I would like confirmation from AML as to the total loan amount - what email address should I use as AML has wound up?

Comment

Working...
                      X