Ability of HMRC to enforce APNs in other countries Ability of HMRC to enforce APNs in other countries - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 31 to 34 of 34

Nervous Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bandemelbs View Post
    Just treading carefully as this forum does have snitches. I'm still surprised that you were contacted and that the other parties didn't communicate between themselves. It's almost akin to tipping off someone. I'm wondering if it's due to UK & NZ having a MARD? Have you had snail-mail from HMRC or do they have an old address? Did they also ask NZ for your income details, etc?
    I have had snail mail at an old address. I don't know if they asked the IRD for my income. I expect so. I presume HMRC used MARD to get my details from the IRD.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneroa View Post
    I have had snail mail at an old address. I don't know if they asked the IRD for my income. I expect so. I presume HMRC used MARD to get my details from the IRD.
    Once you have messaging rights send me your mobile number and I'll give you a buzz. I have some info, may or may not be helpful depending on your situation. Better to talk on the phone given that we're in the same country. And yes there are some dodgy accounts on here, that's why I reckon phone is better

Nervous Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Endangered Kiwi View Post
    Once you have messaging rights send me your mobile number and I'll give you a buzz. I have some info, may or may not be helpful depending on your situation. Better to talk on the phone given that we're in the same country. And yes there are some dodgy accounts on here, that's why I reckon phone is better
    Thanks for that, just PM'ed you.
    Last edited by Oneroa; 30th August 2018 at 08:52. Reason: now have PM'ing rights

Nervous Newbie

Default Enforcement of APN’s in New Zealand

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread, but hoping to get in touch with any New Zealander’s that we’re effected by the Loan Charge changes.

My case is slightly different, but would be great if someone could share info on the legal advice they’d received as would definitely apply to my current (ridiculous) situation.

Someone posted a while back about getting in contact so thought I’d get in touch!

Also, admin; can you please great access to PM?