• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ability of HMRC to enforce APNs in other countries

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bandemelbs View Post
    Just treading carefully as this forum does have snitches. I'm still surprised that you were contacted and that the other parties didn't communicate between themselves. It's almost akin to tipping off someone. I'm wondering if it's due to UK & NZ having a MARD? Have you had snail-mail from HMRC or do they have an old address? Did they also ask NZ for your income details, etc?
    I have had snail mail at an old address. I don't know if they asked the IRD for my income. I expect so. I presume HMRC used MARD to get my details from the IRD.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneroa View Post
      I have had snail mail at an old address. I don't know if they asked the IRD for my income. I expect so. I presume HMRC used MARD to get my details from the IRD.
      Once you have messaging rights send me your mobile number and I'll give you a buzz. I have some info, may or may not be helpful depending on your situation. Better to talk on the phone given that we're in the same country. And yes there are some dodgy accounts on here, that's why I reckon phone is better

Comment

Originally posted by Endangered Kiwi View Post
        Once you have messaging rights send me your mobile number and I'll give you a buzz. I have some info, may or may not be helpful depending on your situation. Better to talk on the phone given that we're in the same country. And yes there are some dodgy accounts on here, that's why I reckon phone is better
        Thanks for that, just PM'ed you.
        Last edited by Oneroa; 30 August 2018, 08:52. Reason: now have PM'ing rights

Comment

Enforcement of APN’s in New Zealand

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread, but hoping to get in touch with any New Zealander’s that we’re effected by the Loan Charge changes.

My case is slightly different, but would be great if someone could share info on the legal advice they’d received as would definitely apply to my current (ridiculous) situation.

Someone posted a while back about getting in contact so thought I’d get in touch!

Also, admin; can you please great access to PM?

Comment

Working...
          X