• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to find who is trustee? Gone AWOL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webberg View Post
    Mr Jones retired last year due to ill health.

He sent around a missive to all his clients suggesting that they contact us (WTT) or an accountant on the IOM who I believe was a family member.

We (WTT) do not administer or have any authority over the trust.

We do know who the other party is.

I suggest that in the first place you search for the above missive, around Q3 last year.
    Then you need to contact me.
    Bumping this incase anyone has any contact details for Fidei?

Webberg I tried on/call but haven't managed to get thru to you. Any chance you've still got contact ideas?
    Ta

Comment

Yes I do have them.

I'm not going to post them here.

If you used the scheme, you would have had the missive I referred to and the relevant contact details.

I'm aware that one contact will be looking to charge a fee for helping, so you will have to decide if that is worth the cost.
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Yes I do have them.

I'm not going to post them here.

If you used the scheme, you would have had the missive I referred to and the relevant contact details.

I'm aware that one contact will be looking to charge a fee for helping, so you will have to decide if that is worth the cost.
        I did use the scheme, they provided my loans summary and I settled with HMRC. I don't really know what a 'missive' is but the only Comms (other than the list of loans) was the original email I posted earlier in this thread. That gave no contact details other than the email address for 'Contractor Loans Assist' that it came from. Whilst they provided my loans info from that email, they never responded to my emails afterwards. So still stuck when it comes to my attempts to get loans written off.

I've tried googling combinations of Fidei/missive/trust/loans etc, but no cigar.
        Last edited by kryten22uk; 19 November 2019, 10:50.

Comment

Start here.

About - Giles Morris
          Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

I thought the name rang a bell.

"...in May 2001 AJ and I became involved in new commercial litigation, with a different protagonist, one Edward Watkin Gittins, over a disputed tax planning scheme. This litigation, which lasted for over 14 years..."
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
            X