• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loan Charge Action Group - Thoughts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loan Charge Action Group - Thoughts

Has anyone dealt with them? Are they trusted? They want £100 to sign up.

I got an email the other saying they have a no win/No fee. Fee is 30%.

Thanks

Originally posted by snk888 View Post
    Has anyone dealt with them? Are they trusted? They want £100 to sign up.

I got an email the other saying they have a no win/No fee. Fee is 30%.

Thanks
    Yes, absolutely I am signed up with them myself. They are pushing back against the LC on several fronts. You can become a guest for free but most of the info is only available after becoming a full member which requires a £100 and some vetting to make sure you are who you say you are and not someone unwelcome.

Comment

Definitely. Very helpful and Phil from dsw is involved with them too. They have their own private forum for discussion, once you're a full member.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
        Yes, absolutely I am signed up with them myself. They are pushing back against the LC on several fronts. You can become a guest for free but most of the info is only available after becoming a full member which requires a £100 and some vetting to make sure you are who you say you are and not someone unwelcome.
        Well they vet you first.
        Would have been happier if they were up front about the £100 and not waited until you have been vetted to say you can only see the guest forum unless you pay.
        Waiting for access to see if it was worth it.
        I am sure it is.

Comment

LCAG

Hi,I’m a member of LCAG and Big Group. I have found both very useful. Lots of information to digest on both forums. A great place to get moral support. I like to have as much info as possible to help me make decisions about going forward.
          Having said that. If you have made you mind up to Settle in CLSO2 then I would suggest you talk to Phil and Graham to get a feel for who, if anyone, you need to help you with the settlement process and maybe just pay for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clairol View Post
            Hi,I’m a member of LCAG and Big Group. I have found both very useful. Lots of information to digest on both forums. A great place to get moral support. I like to have as much info as possible to help me make decisions about going forward.
            Having said that. If you have made you mind up to Settle in CLSO2 then I would suggest you talk to Phil and Graham to get a feel for who, if anyone, you need to help you with the settlement process and maybe just pay for that.
            Roughly how many people have signed up with LCAG?

Comment

Definitely worth joining LCAG, I'm member and they are fighting LC on multiple fronts and great source of support and facts to engage others. The £100 is to cover costs which they are very open about. They are not professional advisors but group of highly motivated individuals just like us caught up in this nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by snk888 View Post
                Roughly how many people have signed up with LCAG?
                membership is rising quickly with over 1102 members already.
                http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

UP to you

It's entirely up to you whether you join LCAG or not but there are currently 1200 members with a much more positive outlook on the loan charge. There is a lot of work and effort going on behind the scenes that justify the fee for full membership. As mentioned earlier - you can join as a guest and make your mind up later - It's up to you

Comment

can you still join this group now or has a deadline passed ?

Comment

Working...
                    X