• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infinity Contracts - Loan Agreement - Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarun View Post
    I m in same boat .Now getting threatening letters from them.Do you ignore them ?
    Go and get advice.

Any Google search along the lines of

"contractor, tax, loan, advice"

Will give you a list of firms/people able to help.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by Doggysoft View Post
      I have this from when they were courting me into signing up.

the latter is what they haven't done. It says they give you 84% which they did, but they also invoiced for VAT. Not sure whether it was paid or not but it makes their takings 36% each payslip. Where did that money go?
      There's a big clue in the decision on Penfolds http://financeandtax.decisions.tribu...54/TC07292.pdf

"19. Importantly I note that Mr Hoey did not receive the full benefit of the absence of UK tax on his earnings because the fees chargeable by the various intermediaries were between 10% and 18% of his income, compared to the 1% which might be charged by a simple UK based umbrella company. A substantial part of the hoped for benefit of avoiding UK tax was therefore absorbed by the fees being charged by the promoters and facilitators of the scheme."

Comment

Infinity Loan

I have used them but I don't have a copy of the agreement.
        Can we communicate?
        I am trying to sort this out.

>>>>

Originally posted by snk888 View Post
        Just want to know who has been with them and perhaps received a Loan Statement?

If you have used them in the past, I need to find out a clause in their loan agreement.

Please get in touch.

Thanks

Comment

Infinity Loan

- Same here.
          Let's all communicate about this.
          We need to get a bunch of folks togather who have used Infinity and are now being asked for all their wages back.

>>>>>>
          Originally posted by kazzy123 View Post
          Hi

too was with infinity and they have just sent me letter saying I need to pay the loan back

I don't know how they can say this as the money was mine in the first place

They took my hard earned money and paid me as a loan

I can understand paying tax but to repay my own money !!!!!- this is a scam. They are sending letters to gain for themselves

I have been informed to ignore them

who are LCAG?

Comment

Originally posted by jonathb View Post
            I have used them but I don't have a copy of the agreement.
            Can we communicate?
            I am trying to sort this out.

>>>>

Just to update I have been trying to obtain my agreement with infinity via a subject access request. DOR have sent information they hold but not any key documents including the agreement! I have made a further subject access request to the trustees. Happy to share

Comment

Originally posted by Socialsarah73 View Post
              Just to update I have been trying to obtain my agreement with infinity via a subject access request. DOR have sent information they hold but not any key documents including the agreement! I have made a further subject access request to the trustees. Happy to share
              I asked them to show me a copy of my agreement with them and they couldn't find it. I haven't made an SAR yet but I am considering it.

I would be happy to combine forces too but am slightly wary of doing so on a public forum lest our old friend Mr Thompson is here keeping tabs on us.

Comment

Originally posted by swing84 View Post
                I asked them to show me a copy of my agreement with them and they couldn't find it. I haven't made an SAR yet but I am considering it.

I would be happy to combine forces too but am slightly wary of doing so on a public forum lest our old friend Mr Thompson is here keeping tabs on us.
                Happy to share will pm you

Comment

IQ Infintiy Choice

Originally posted by Socialsarah73 View Post
                  Happy to share will pm you
                  There seems to be a lot of people from IQ, Infinity & Choice on these forums. Is there one single point of contact / location where these issues are discussed and outcomes / next steps agreed.

I've spoken with DOR and asked them for my signed agreement, nothing yet but they are however looking for and interest payment this month... mm

it would be great if a number of people in relation to IQ, Infinity and Choice pulled resources together to tackle legally the loan and HMRC requirement and once and for all understand the position we are in / heading to.

your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                    Go and get advice.

Any Google search along the lines of

"contractor, tax, loan, advice"

Will give you a list of firms/people able to help.
                    how do I join the big group?

Comment

Originally posted by matteire View Post
                      how do I join the big group?
                      Go to the WTT Consulting website and follow the links.
                      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
                      X