• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infinity Contracts - Loan Agreement - Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they can't find their copy of your agreement then how can they hold you to anything? They've sent/shown me my agreement but I've decided to wait it out and see what happens with the LC for now. When signing up for IQ a lot of what was said was not correct from their side but it's all written down too so it's heavily leaning towards being mis-sold. Appreciate it's a contract but so was PPI.

Comment

Getting together

@jonathb

Is this happening?
      I am in the exact same situation and want to join forces.

Originally posted by jonathb View Post
      - Same here.
      Let's all communicate about this.
      We need to get a bunch of folks togather who have used Infinity and are now being asked for all their wages back.

>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Eki View Post
        @jonathb

Is this happening?
        I am in the exact same situation and want to join forces.

I went back to my agency I was working for at the time I used wisemove/Infinity. I got copies of the bank transfers made by them to their affiliated accounts. Now I can prove the source of funds did not originate from them. They don't have a leg to stand on. Clearly this is fraud. I'm going to report them to the Serious Fraud Office.

Comment

Please spend some time researching these Umbrellas

Stuart Nathan Thornhill also involved with other umbrella companies:
          Mr Stuart Nathan Thornhill (66 Adventure Ltd) - Director Profile - Endole

I was pointed towards 'Umbrellaworx' as a possible umbrella company to use.

However, on researching it seems the initial directors of this company:
          Paul George Ruocco and Stuart Nathan Thornhill both have a worrying track record in resigning from multiple LTD companies.

Now anyone can have a run of bad luck and running a proper, successful business is hard... but ask yourself if you wish to entrust your pay to people who seem unable to keep a company afloat for any consistent period of time... this "Umbrella" industry is awash with unscrupulous "players" offering all manner of untested tax loopholes to tempt you in with "better returns on your pay"... in the worst case they will disappear after a couple of years leaving you to explain the "oh so clever" tax avoidance schemes to the HMRC.

So don't be foolish... do your due diligence before you sign to anyone - the Beta Companies House website is a good starting place - you can trace personal and company histories there through the filings.

Comment

Working...
          X