• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will you be attending the loan charge webinar?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you be attending the loan charge webinar?

HMRC to host 2019 Loan Charge webinar

Scheduled for Wednesday November 21st, the midday webinar will see tax officials outline how they expect the LC to affect contractors who have used a scheme but intend not to settle.

Participants need only give a name and email address to join what will also serve as a 60-minute overview of disguised remuneration, possibly with time to ask HMRC questions.

---------------------------

I can hope there is time for questions! Would be fun!

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post

Scheduled for Wednesday November 21st, the midday webinar will see tax officials outline how they expect the LC to affect contractors who have used a scheme but intend not to settle.

Participants need only give a name and email address to join what will also serve as a 60-minute overview of disguised remuneration, possibly with time to ask HMRC questions.

So they will have a bunch of e mail addresses to send out letters to.............

Comment

Please also record the webinar and upload

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post

I really wanted to attend this however I am tied in a very important meeting at that time.

I am sure many affected people will be attending this.

May I request some of you to please if possible record this and upload this webinar to a website and share the link here for people who were unable to attend or want to use it for future reference.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MikeJack View Post
        I really wanted to attend this however I am tied in a very important meeting at that time.

I am sure many affected people will be attending this.

May I request some of you to please if possible record this and upload this webinar to a website and share the link here for people who were unable to attend or want to use it for future reference.

thanks
        No-one cares about HMRC's rehashed nonsense. Best thing would be if no-one joined it.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
          No-one cares about HMRC's rehashed nonsense. Best thing would be if no-one joined it.
          I would like to think Phil and Graham would attend. But certainly no-one who has been caught by the HMRC time machine.

Comment

Those currently attending. make them know how disgraceful this is via the CHAT box. I know I am. Currently whining about the disgraceful cake and eat it scenario where they try and nick IHT money too.

Comment

Well, that's an hour of my life I will not get back.

Same old, same old.

In advance I asked 5 questions. Only 1 was included and the answer was fudged.
              Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post

Same old, same old.

I still admire your tenacity... keep knocking and someone eventually opens

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post

Same old, same old.

The manner in which the Q around loans + relevant earning for pension contributions was fudged was particularly appalling

Or perhaps it was just an honest coincidence that the line was lost right at that point and the question was then lost

Comment

Working...
                  X