• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's Phil gone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Phil gone?

The tax guy.

Anyone?

Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
    The tax guy.

Anyone?
    Pretty active on Twitter right now! Don't read if you're of a nervous disposition though!

Comment

Originally posted by Dmac View Post
      Pretty active on Twitter right now! Don't read if you're of a nervous disposition though!
      What's his handle? Surprised he isn't still on here hoovering up business.

Comment

Phil Manley @pmanley82

Phil Manley
        @pmanley82

Comment

Genuine person

He appears to be a genuine peeson helping people out! active in Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RobScott View Post
            Phil Manley
            @pmanley82
            Many thanks.

Comment

I follow him on Twitter

He seems to be referring to another company not acting in the contractors interests...........my impression (which may be entirely wrong) was that he was referring to WTT and Graham?

Anybody else read the tweets and have an idea?

Comment

Which tweet?

Comment

Which tweet?
                  This one

Phil Manley

@pmanley82
                  Feb 25
                  More
                  Charging a monthly fee to flog something you’ve already been told will fail is also corrupt. As is not relaying this info until last moment possible and hiding such fact by the word ‘substantial’ (look back people. Why was such a word used - because they’d been told to stop).

Having read it again, and follow-up tweets I think I was wrong and that he is actually slamming a company providing a solution to the loan charge

Apologies to all

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
                    This one

Phil Manley

@pmanley82
                    Feb 25
                    More
                    Charging a monthly fee to flog something you’ve already been told will fail is also corrupt. As is not relaying this info until last moment possible and hiding such fact by the word ‘substantial’ (look back people. Why was such a word used - because they’d been told to stop).

Having read it again, and follow-up tweets I think I was wrong and that he is actually slamming a company providing a solution to the loan charge

Apologies to all
                    A different solution to his one?

Comment

Working...
                    X