• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LCAG needs you. Maybe you need LCAG.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Centrick View Post
      Anyone know when the APPG is due to publish its report into the LC?
      By 30 March.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
        We need people to lobby MPs.
        This being the case, I'm sure the fact that your lead tax professional insulting Mel Stride around ten times a day for the last few months is really doing wonders.

Comment

A debate on the Loan Charge has been secured In the House Of Commons on 4th April.

More progress, more pressure.

All down to LCAG and the Loan Charge APPG who have been working tirelessly alongside hundreds who do what they can by tweeting, commenting on boards like this and visiting MPs ( some are still unaware of it, unbelievable ).

Some useful info before the Loan Charge APPG report comes out.

http://www.loanchargeappg.co.uk/wp-c...ng-meeting.pdf

Loan Charge APPG on Twitter: "We are delighted that the #LoanChargeAPPG have secured a debate on the #LoanCharge in the @HouseofCommons (main chamber) next Thursday 4 April. Thanks to the @CommonsBBCom for allocating this, a chance to expose the #LoanChargeScandal @EdwardJDavey… https://t.co/4Nf3bxdvWO"

Comment

Bumpin

Bumping.

Lot's happening this week.

Please help in any way you can join, protest or tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
              A debate on the Loan Charge has been secured In the House Of Commons on 4th April.

More progress, more pressure.

All down to LCAG and the Loan Charge APPG who have been working tirelessly alongside hundreds who do what they can by tweeting, commenting on boards like this and visiting MPs ( some are still unaware of it, unbelievable ).

Some useful info before the Loan Charge APPG report comes out.

http://www.loanchargeappg.co.uk/wp-c...ng-meeting.pdf

Loan Charge APPG on Twitter: "We are delighted that the #LoanChargeAPPG have secured a debate on the #LoanCharge in the @HouseofCommons (main chamber) next Thursday 4 April. Thanks to the @CommonsBBCom for allocating this, a chance to expose the #LoanChargeScandal @EdwardJDavey… https://t.co/4Nf3bxdvWO"
              Hey, I'm not doubting hoe much the LCAG is doing. Hats off to you.

What I am sceptical of is a tax adviser who picked up a lot of clients from here acting like a petulant child on twitter, calling people names is so far from professional. On top of that, flogging a new scheme is unforgivable and incredibly naive in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
                Hey, I'm not doubting hoe much the LCAG is doing. Hats off to you.

What I am sceptical of is a tax adviser who picked up a lot of clients from here acting like a petulant child on twitter, calling people names is so far from professional. On top of that, flogging a new scheme is unforgivable and incredibly naive in my book.
                ^^^^ With gold plated knobs. A scheme to fix a scheme? Come on now, QC opinions, what could possibly go wrong etc......... Remember where you heard it last time. Will we have scheme Mark 3 to fix the second scheme that failed to fix the first scheme then? It it wasn't so serious,it'd be funny.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Bump

Bump

Comment

Working...
                  X