LCAG needs you. Maybe you need LCAG. LCAG needs you. Maybe you need LCAG. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 18 of 18

Should post faster

Very soon.

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by Centrick View Post
    Anyone know when the APPG is due to publish its report into the LC?
    By 30 March.

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by dammit chloe View Post
    We need people to lobby MPs.
    This being the case, I'm sure the fact that your lead tax professional insulting Mel Stride around ten times a day for the last few months is really doing wonders.

Should post faster

A debate on the Loan Charge has been secured In the House Of Commons on 4th April.

More progress, more pressure.

All down to LCAG and the Loan Charge APPG who have been working tirelessly alongside hundreds who do what they can by tweeting, commenting on boards like this and visiting MPs ( some are still unaware of it, unbelievable ).

Some useful info before the Loan Charge APPG report comes out.

http://www.loanchargeappg.co.uk/wp-c...ng-meeting.pdf

Loan Charge APPG on Twitter: "We are delighted that the #LoanChargeAPPG have secured a debate on the #LoanCharge in the @HouseofCommons (main chamber) next Thursday 4 April. Thanks to the @CommonsBBCom for allocating this, a chance to expose the #LoanChargeScandal @EdwardJDavey… https://t.co/4Nf3bxdvWO"

Should post faster

Default Bumpin

Bumping.

Lot's happening this week.

Please help in any way you can join, protest or tweet.

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by dammit chloe View Post
    A debate on the Loan Charge has been secured In the House Of Commons on 4th April.

More progress, more pressure.

All down to LCAG and the Loan Charge APPG who have been working tirelessly alongside hundreds who do what they can by tweeting, commenting on boards like this and visiting MPs ( some are still unaware of it, unbelievable ).

Some useful info before the Loan Charge APPG report comes out.

http://www.loanchargeappg.co.uk/wp-c...ng-meeting.pdf

Loan Charge APPG on Twitter: "We are delighted that the #LoanChargeAPPG have secured a debate on the #LoanCharge in the @HouseofCommons (main chamber) next Thursday 4 April. Thanks to the @CommonsBBCom for allocating this, a chance to expose the #LoanChargeScandal @EdwardJDavey… https://t.co/4Nf3bxdvWO"
    Hey, I'm not doubting hoe much the LCAG is doing. Hats off to you.

What I am sceptical of is a tax adviser who picked up a lot of clients from here acting like a petulant child on twitter, calling people names is so far from professional. On top of that, flogging a new scheme is unforgivable and incredibly naive in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisiblehand View Post
    Hey, I'm not doubting hoe much the LCAG is doing. Hats off to you.

What I am sceptical of is a tax adviser who picked up a lot of clients from here acting like a petulant child on twitter, calling people names is so far from professional. On top of that, flogging a new scheme is unforgivable and incredibly naive in my book.
    ^^^^ With gold plated knobs. A scheme to fix a scheme? Come on now, QC opinions, what could possibly go wrong etc......... Remember where you heard it last time. Will we have scheme Mark 3 to fix the second scheme that failed to fix the first scheme then? It it wasn't so serious,it'd be funny.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Should post faster

Default Bump

Bump