• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Query-sorry if answered elsewhere but don't know where to look

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should clarify that the view we get of "an LCAG win is problem over" is not universal and arises mainly from those who are new to this scene.

(Yes we still get calls saying they've only just heard).

The point is that those of us here with some experience, need to be careful in presenting information in context so that new users are not sent off in the wrong direction.

I'm not in any way saying LCAG are unclear or ambiguous, just that what they do is sometimes presented that way.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
      I'm not in any way saying LCAG are unclear or ambiguous, just that what they do is sometimes presented that way.
      Sometimes things have to be dumbed down for the media.....

Comment

Working...
      X