Knox House Trust have sold debts to an independent finance company Knox House Trust have sold debts to an independent finance company - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yates1992 View Post
    I received the same email on Friday and am also bricking it now. This was the first I had heard of it and not a clue what to do. I tried ringing the number 4 times today and not had any answers.
    Ive contracted Bredrock Tax for some advice as SP Management told me it wasn't to do with them anymore either. If we settle with HMRC whats now to stop this new company coming at us for the loan?
    Who is the new finance company? Are they in the UK, and can you see them on companies house?

    Might just be passing the issue to another company that sends out a few threatening emails and then vanishes altogether.


    I assumed you've settled with HMRC anyway...?

  2. #12

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by here4beer View Post
    Who is the new finance company? Are they in the UK, and can you see them on companies house?

    Might just be passing the issue to another company that sends out a few threatening emails and then vanishes altogether.


    I assumed you've settled with HMRC anyway...?

    Ive not a clue who they are, tried ringing yesterday a number of times but never got through. Be filling for bankruptcy if they start coming for me.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dammit chloe View Post
    A lot of people received this info recently. Obviously the Loan Charge is a very real thing. Most people aren't quite sure of what this latest move means.
    They finally answered and they are a company who will "replace the loan with a smaller one" for a fee. They told me to get details from AML Tax at the Knox House Group. I am hoping that my contacting HMRC (thank god I noted date and time I called) stands for something as far as deadlines go.

  4. #14

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    19,076

    Default

    I think that they mean the unnamed independent finance company rather than KHT.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What a cluster View Post
    They finally answered and they are a company who will "replace the loan with a smaller one" for a fee. They told me to get details from AML Tax at the Knox House Group. I am hoping that my contacting HMRC (thank god I noted date and time I called) stands for something as far as deadlines go.
    The company KHT has transferred to told me on the phone that they "cannot call in the loans", for what it's worth
    Last edited by What a cluster; 9th April 2019 at 14:43. Reason: Mispelling

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by here4beer View Post
    Who is the new finance company? Are they in the UK, and can you see them on companies house?

    Might just be passing the issue to another company that sends out a few threatening emails and then vanishes altogether.


    I assumed you've settled with HMRC anyway...?
    So weird (only paranoid when you're wrong I say) but when I copy and pasted the e mail it totally took out the phone number automatically :/ anyways the number is 0161 710 0249 so Manchester but they don't give a name when the [finally] answer!!!

  7. #17

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What a cluster View Post
    The company KHT has transferred to told me on the phone that they "cannot call in the loans", for what it's worth
    Do they mean the new company the loan has been transferred too can't call in the loan? If so will they put that in writing? I'm guessing so, for an 'admin fee'...?

  8. #18

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by here4beer View Post
    Do they mean the new company the loan has been transferred too can't call in the loan? If so will they put that in writing? I'm guessing so, for an 'admin fee'...?
    You stole my thunder, if we can get an answer to that it might help us sleep a bit better at night...

  9. #19

    Super poster


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    WTT Consulting Ltd - London and online
    Posts
    2,758

    Default

    The telephone number is from Manchester.

    Vanquish Options are in Manchester

    VANQUISH OPTIONS LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)

    The people behind Vanquish are/were connected with AML.

    Remember that changing the lender does not mean that the terms are changed (yet).
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

    (No, me neither).

  10. #20

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webberg View Post
    The telephone number is from Manchester.

    Vanquish Options are in Manchester

    VANQUISH OPTIONS LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)

    The people behind Vanquish are/were connected with AML.

    Remember that changing the lender does not mean that the terms are changed (yet).
    Would you reckon this is maybe a ploy to squeeze some extra cash out of us when / if it comes to getting the loans released?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •