• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Their Lordships examine the "Loan Charge"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their Lordships examine the "Loan Charge"

https://www.parliamentlive.tv/Event/...a-fe32c4094048

Lets hope, for once, their Lordships can influence policy and get it changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Calmbeforethestorm View Post
      Lets hope, for once, their Lordships can influence policy and get it changed.
      I get the feeling that unless Stride and Hammond go, no matter what MPs or Lords say, no matter how many sign the EDM or the "open letter", no matter how many bankruptcies or suicides

THIS ISN'T GOING TO STOP

Comment

Originally posted by demby View Post
        I get the feeling that unless Stride and Hammond go, no matter what MPs or Lords say, no matter how many sign the EDM or the "open letter", no matter how many bankruptcies or suicides

THIS ISN'T GOING TO STOP
        And you think Hammond and Stride going will make a difference?

To get this to stop requires overthrowing the government and establishment. Its not going to happen.

The only thing that can help is the courts.

Comment

Originally posted by demby View Post
          THIS ISN'T GOING TO STOP
          Something has. This area of the forum used to be a mad frenzy of 'help me' requests. Now it's dead in here...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            And you think Hammond and Stride going will make a difference?

To get this to stop requires overthrowing the government and establishment. Its not going to happen.

The only thing that can help is the courts.
            I wouldn't bet on it but I think there will be an opportunity if they go depending on who replaces. While they are there there won't be any chance.

Comment

Originally posted by here4beer View Post
              Something has. This area of the forum used to be a mad frenzy of 'help me' requests. Now it's dead in here...
              Well some key dates have past, decisions have been made ( or put off ), LCAG is soaking up a lot. Time for everyone else to get on the stop IR35 bandwagon now.

Comment

[QUOTE=BrilloPad;2647115]And you think Hammond and Stride going will make a difference?

QUOTE]

Yeah but...still good to see the back of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by here4beer View Post

people are more active in Twitter... the forum is dead

Comment

Originally posted by RobScott View Post
                    people are more active in Twitter... the forum is dead
                    Twitter? Ah, I don't use that. Does this page have a twitter page? Do you have a link plz

Comment

Working...
                    X