• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DSW Tax Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emily B View Post
    Ha! Really? I’m not a troll and I AM a girl. What, because I called you ‘mate’, you think I’m a bloke - how small minded you are.

But how convenient you divert from my original question - WHO IS THE DIRECTOR OF INSELLA????
    Goodnight David. Sleep tight.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
      Goodnight David. Sleep tight.
      Night Phil babes

Comment

Absolutely expect to be banned by this comment...
        Wrong! Emily B was banned (permanently) because it is a fake account run by another member. (Aka sockpuppetry)
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DSW Tax Resolutions

But whatever, Phil has officially left the building...! And we still don’t know who the director of Insella is....
            Our darling Phil has seen it fit to bow out of this conversation, leaving his gimps to wipe up!

1. Phil has replied several times yesterday, he has not “left the building” or “bowed out of the conversation”
            2. You keep asking who the director of Insella is - are you incapable of looking yourself?
            3. We know who you are - we didn’t ban you straight away so that we were not accused of banning anyone who disagrees with Phil, which would then have made you come up with another username to continue your ranting.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And the company director is.....?
              You piqued my curiosity. It takes a few seconds to answer that question. HTH. BIDI.
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Be aware that I missed these shenanigans when allowing these new posters through. I am annoyed with myself for this and so I will be mean-spirited and petty when moderating this thread in future.

Consider yourself warned...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I need some serious help now, I’ve got HMRC who have changed my tax code and taking money directly from me and they’ve now got debt collectors chasing me. Every time i chase Phil to call me or for an update, he keeps texting me saying that he’ll update me soon and never calls back.

I’m fully paid up for his services but feel like he’s not interested anymore since h’s already been paid and I see that he has plenty of time tweeting.

Can someone advise what I should do as it anytime now the debt collectors will be knocking on my door.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by badzmaru View Post
                    I need some serious help now, I’ve got HMRC who have changed my tax code and taking money directly from me and they’ve now got debt collectors chasing me. Every time i chase Phil to call me or for an update, he keeps texting me saying that he’ll update me soon and never calls back.

I’m fully paid up for his services but feel like he’s not interested anymore since h’s already been paid and I see that he has plenty of time tweeting.

Can someone advise what I should do as it anytime now the debt collectors will be knocking on my door.

Tweet this publicly, then he'll respond - he has plenty of time for twitter...

Comment

Originally posted by badzmaru View Post

He keeps fobbing me off too, says he’ll mail soon and then never does.

Comment

Working...
                      X