• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DSW Tax Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badzmaru View Post
    Is anyone having problems with DSW? There supposedly helping me settle, I’ve emailed Tim and Phil asking them to call me and text them but all I get is... can I call you later?

I’ve received my settlement deed, and since I’m struggling to contact DSW, I’ve missed my 30 days to respond back to HMRC. Any advice what I can do next? This is really stressing me out...

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    I have been trying to contact them for weeks. DSWs service has been far from the engagement letter i signed. I am going to the financial ombudsman to try and get my money back. All they did was fill out the HMRC spreadsheet for me.......

Comment

Originally posted by badzmaru View Post
      Is anyone having problems with DSW? There supposedly helping me settle, I’ve emailed Tim and Phil asking them to call me and text them but all I get is... can I call you later?

I’ve received my settlement deed, and since I’m struggling to contact DSW, I’ve missed my 30 days to respond back to HMRC. Any advice what I can do next? This is really stressing me out...

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      I have been trying to contact them for weeks. DSWs service has been far from the engagement letter i signed. I am going to the financial ombudsman to try and get my money back. All they did was fill out the HMRC spreadsheet for me.......

Comment

Originally posted by TSMRTZ View Post
        You could try asking him a question. https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2648273

Comment

Originally posted by TSMRTZ View Post
          I must admit I wasn’t too pleased with the service I got either. I’ve just written off the money as a bit of a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by starstruck View Post
            I must admit I wasn’t too pleased with the service I got either. I’ve just written off the money as a bit of a waste.

You should have got an email from Phil yesterday if you were a client of DSW. The arrests the other day were nothing to do with Phil or DSW by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by starstruck View Post
              Don't write it off, im not sure who you are but text/email me and lets see how can improve pal. The reason for PMTC is exactly that. Im not happy for someone to feel it was money wasted so ill sort.

Comment

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post
                Don't write it off, im not sure who you are but text/email me and lets see how can improve pal. The reason for PMTC is exactly that. Im not happy for someone to feel it was money wasted so ill sort.
                Phil does not visit CUK often but I do. If anyone is having issues please PM me and I will try to help. I know where Phil lives......

Comment

I initially liaised with WTT a few years ago and they were terrible at coming back with information and, I felt, completely unresponsive.

I then appointed DSW who, after a good start, cocked my paper work up and were virtually impossible to get in touch with. The young lads working with/for Phil were glorified admin folk with barely any tax knowledge.

I then went back to WTT hoping their service had improved. It really hadn't and despite NUMEROUS emails to Graham Webber he never had the decency to reply so I've now began discussions with a different service provider in this area.

I have to say my views of both WTT and DSW are that neither are fit for purpose and neither deserve the pedestal they get on here.

It's very clear WTT in particular have used this place as a fertile ground for fee generation and it doesn't sit comfortably with me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Tax adviser provides tax advice. Maybe they will do an article on bears pooing in the woods next?

It shows how scared HMRC are of Phil.
                    So what’s the deal with Robert Venables (QC) - so he has been in cahoots with Phil re Insella, but is also leading the Judicial Review for LCAG - what a wicked web we weave.....

Comment

Originally posted by APNMISERY21 View Post
                      I initially liaised with WTT a few years ago and they were terrible at coming back with information and, I felt, completely unresponsive.

I then appointed DSW who, after a good start, cocked my paper work up and were virtually impossible to get in touch with. The young lads working with/for Phil were glorified admin folk with barely any tax knowledge.

I then went back to WTT hoping their service had improved. It really hadn't and despite NUMEROUS emails to Graham Webber he never had the decency to reply so I've now began discussions with a different service provider in this area.

I have to say my views of both WTT and DSW are that neither are fit for purpose and neither deserve the pedestal they get on here.

It's very clear WTT in particular have used this place as a fertile ground for fee generation and it doesn't sit comfortably with me at all.
                      Yup - noticed they have stepped away from this forum recently? Wonder why....

Comment

Working...
                      X