DSW Tax Resolutions DSW Tax Resolutions - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posts 51 to 60 of 133
  1. #51

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webberg View Post
    If I really wanted to make money from this scenario, I would focus on the higher earners, have fewer staff, work in the sticks and do none of this public forum nonsense.
    Fair comment.

  2. #52

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You have way too high expectations.

    Graham and Phil are in a very tough position.

    Of course, the real villian here is HMRC. But they are untouchable. So just attack those trying to help.

    I don't know how Graham and Phil put up with this nonsense.
    Expecting a service provider to return an email is too high an expectation? Doubt it.

    I've got no intention of further contributing to this discussion other than to say, I have all of the formal evidence if anyone else would like to see it before deciding whether or not to instruct WTT in particular.

    They can make their own decision based on that.

    They show their clients absolute disdain once the fee's have been paid and GW has been discourteous in the extreme in ignoring tens of emails.

    Only when it's made public and his little pipeline is at risk do I get a reply.

    I've got very strong and clear opinions on both the intentions of and the service standards of both Phil Manley and WTT.

    As I say, if you're thinking of instructing either then drop me a PM.

    Let's see if this post stays up or gets pulled in exchange for some sponsorship of the board.

  3. #53

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
    You say that but I too have paid (am paying) both money and am not entirely happy with the service. I see no excuse for persistent, long term failure to return emails which is what I get from both. I have often resorted to asking questions of them on here as you get a better and quicker response than contacting them directly. Just my honest opinion. Not saying they do no good or everyone gets the same service it’s just my experience.
    Absolutely. Apparently expecting replies to emails is unrealistic.

    They're very fortunate in that people may feel stuck with them because in a more competitive market they'd both be screwed tbqh.

  4. #54

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisiblehand View Post
    I hear it pays well.
    Praying on users of this board in WTT's case im my opinion. This messageboard has been fertile ground for them.

  5. #55

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Which means they are beyond help.
    You've taken a position without any evidence presumably because you have some alignment with the sponsors/regular posters involved. That's your choice but you couldn't be more wrong and you know nothing about the situation.

  6. #56

    Super poster


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    WTT Consulting Ltd - London and online
    Posts
    2,913

    Default

    Ignoring "10's of emails"?

    I'm pretty sure that even I would have noticed such a volume of traffic.

    You are unhappy - I get that. You are entitled to that opinion. You are entitled to warn others if your story is actually correct and verifiable - so far all we have is an unevidenced statement and a refusal to engage.

    I would also have thought that such poor service from WTT/me/Phil/DSW would have pushed you to make mention here before. As it is, you seem to have waited until now and then made a flurry of posts- why?
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

    (No, me neither).

  7. #57

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    19,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APNMISERY21 View Post
    Let's see if this post stays up or gets pulled in exchange for some sponsorship of the board.
    This board receives no sponsorship from Webberg or WTT.

    I will not be pulling your posts up to now, so your opinion remains.

    However you've made your point and so I don't know what more you want to do or say that you haven't already said.

    What I do know is that your posts will not carry on ad infinitum.

  8. #58

    Still gathering requirements...

    TheInvoicer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APNMISERY21 View Post
    Praying on users of this board in WTT's case im my opinion. This messageboard has been fertile ground for them.
    Mr Stride, time for bed and a hot milk...,


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #59

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    This board receives no sponsorship from Webberg or WTT.

    I will not be pulling your posts up to now, so your opinion remains.

    However you've made your point and so I don't know what more you want to do or say that you haven't already said.

    What I do know is that your posts will not carry on ad infinitum.
    Why not? This is an important topic for many people. But hey, this is a policed public forum so freedom of speech obviously holds no weight...

  10. #60

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boodog View Post
    Why not? This is an important topic for many people. But hey, this is a policed public forum so freedom of speech obviously holds no weight...
    It's quite clear that there are HMRC stooges around. Both here and on Twitter.

    At this point in time, most people have decided to settle or fight. Anyone opting to fight will have joined a group and won't be sharing much info on here. Why would they?

    For those that have chosen to settle, it's up to them and I can see why people have made that decision. We all make our own risk assessments.

    Everyone has a choice - fight, settle, whatever....If you aren't happy with the advice you are receiving then look elsewhere or ask for a refund

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •