• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DSW Tax Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSW Tax Resolutions

Is anyone having problems with DSW? There supposedly helping me settle, I’ve emailed Tim and Phil asking them to call me and text them but all I get is... can I call you later?

I’ve received my settlement deed, and since I’m struggling to contact DSW, I’ve missed my 30 days to respond back to HMRC. Any advice what I can do next? This is really stressing me out...

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Originally posted by badzmaru View Post
    Is anyone having problems with DSW? There supposedly helping me settle, I’ve emailed Tim and Phil asking them to call me and text them but all I get is... can I call you later?

I’ve received my settlement deed, and since I’m struggling to contact DSW, I’ve missed my 30 days to respond back to HMRC. Any advice what I can do next? This is really stressing me out...

Tweet him, he seems to have time for Twitter so maybe send the above to his twitter account. Easy enough to find through a search for his name.

Comment

Originally posted by badzmaru View Post

He's in Cyprus pushing an offshore scheme. QC approved so I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
        He's in Cyprus pushing an offshore scheme. QC approved so I've heard.
        No wonder he went to Cyprus.

Six arrested in connection with scheme to dodge tax avoidance crackdown

Comment

Originally posted by Calmbeforethestorm View Post
          The Insella site has now been taken down.
          Last edited by Contractor UK; 22 May 2019, 17:02. Reason: tweaked

Comment

Could it be that the 5th April has come and gone along with the opportunity.

Is that why he is setting up his own tax consultancy.

The truth is out there. No need for speculation.

Comment

Was just Googling around and found this...

Former HMRC investigator accused over tax avoidance | News | The Times

"HM Revenue & Customs is investigating an alleged tax avoidance scheme in Cyprus involving one of its former inspectors and a leading tax lawyer."

Comment

Originally posted by starstruck View Post

"HM Revenue & Customs is investigating an alleged tax avoidance scheme in Cyprus involving one of its former inspectors and a leading tax lawyer."
                Well well well.

Comment

Not new news. Time will tell if any of HMRCs spoon fed press release actually mean anything. There are some issues with the article that the journalist may have to defend in court.

I'm no fan of the scheme but I suspect HMRC is trying to distract people from the real point recently. What with Mel Stride and his puppies and all.

Comment

Tax adviser provides tax advice. Maybe they will do an article on bears pooing in the woods next?

It shows how scared HMRC are of Phil.

Comment

Working...
                    X