• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DSW Tax Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starstruck View Post
    I find it quite ironic that people take such offence to Phil and Graham being in any way criticised on here, considering that right now Phil is tirading big time on Twitter calling "a firm i shall not name" [considering the context of the thread, it doesn't take a great leap of imagination to work out who he is referring to] "vultures"? He's making all kinds of accusations against them here and here. What are we mere mortals supposed to make of all this?
    Anyone heard of Kinsellatax.co.uk - tax investigators with links to the film schemes?

Comment

Originally posted by Emily B View Post
      Anyone heard of Kinsellatax.co.uk - tax investigators with links to the film schemes?
      One of the newest threads
      https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...light=Kinsella

And one of the oldest https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...light=Kinsella

With lots in between.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        One of the newest threads
        https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...light=Kinsella

And one of the oldest https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...light=Kinsella

With lots in between.
        Hi Cojak

Just a note - those links are not for the Tax Investigators / Film schemes. It's a different Kinsella, one that was a Loan scheme and long since closed/dissolved.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Hi Cojak

Just a note - those links are not for the Tax Investigators / Film schemes. It's a different Kinsella, one that was a Loan scheme and long since closed/dissolved.
          Then can you direct me to the relevant company on Companies House Web - because all I’m seeing is the same Kinsella, slightly different company names, same directors that have dissolved companies over the years and re-incorporated under a different name.

Is it just a coincidence that we see tweets from Phil Manley regarding a tax company with links to the film industry, look at Kinsella’s website, which links to film schemes - look at Kinsella’s directorships - Dirtbox productions.

And finally - the scheme above all to avoid all schemes - Insella!

And before someone starts accusing me of libel - I’m just stating facts.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Hi Cojak

Then it’s a bit unfortunate that they’re using the same name, isn’t it?
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What about them?

Comment

Then can you direct me to the relevant company on Companies House Web - because all I’m seeing is the same Kinsella, slightly different company names, same directors that have dissolved companies over the years and re-incorporated under a different name.

Is it just a coincidence that we see tweets from Phil Manley regarding a tax company with links to the film industry, look at Kinsella’s website, which links to film schemes - look at Kinsella’s directorships - Dirtbox productions.

And finally - the scheme above all to avoid all schemes - Insella!

And before someone starts accusing me of libel - I’m just stating facts.
                Seriously? Shocking beyond belief, I really hope this isn’t true. But then, reading the thread re Infinity contracts, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Boodog View Post
                  Seriously? Shocking beyond belief, I really hope this isn’t true. But then, reading the thread re Infinity contracts, I wouldn’t be surprised.
                  Yes its coincidence. I have heard of kinsella but no link to them and dont think I've ever spoke to them either. No tweet was/has ever been about them for those reasons. Off top of my head I thought kinsella were relatively respectable firm but I may be completely wrong or there may be two of same name as this thread suggests. In short - I have no useful info or tbh any idea about them.

Comment

Originally posted by phil@pmtc View Post
                    Yes its coincidence. I have heard of kinsella but no link to them and dont think I've ever spoke to them either. No tweet was/has ever been about them for those reasons. Off top of my head I thought kinsella were relatively respectable firm but I may be completely wrong or there may be two of same name as this thread suggests. In short - I have no useful info or tbh any idea about them.
                    Then can you just answer this - you have said previously on this forum that you did not devise the Insella scheme and that you are not are director of the company that did so.

However, the Insella website (now down) clearly had your backing, with no mention of the person / people behind the scheme. Therefore, it was no wonder that people on this forum assumed it was your scheme and your company.

My question is - who devised the scheme and who is the company director? And what exactly was your involvement?

Comment

Then can you just answer this - you have said previously on this forum that you did not devise the Insella scheme and that you are not are director of the company that did so.

However, the Insella website (now down) clearly had your backing, with no mention of the person / people behind the scheme. Therefore, it was no wonder that people on this forum assumed it was your scheme and your company.

My question is - who devised the scheme and who is the company director? And what exactly was your involvement?

I feel I am repeating myself somewhat with regards insella. However as the website said at the time (and I've explained previously why the website is now down) Mr Robert venables QC devised it. My involvement was to say as a tax advisor whether I felt it worked. Not too surprisingly yes I felt mr venables knows what hes doing when comes to tax matters and I was comfortable stating that to many. People may have assumed was my company but that assumption was incorrect.
                      For avoidance of doubt I did not/will not make money from whatever income insella may have recieved in either the past present or future.. Not a single penny, zero,zilch. I cant be more clear and have been so in the past also.

Comment

Working...
                      X