• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DSW Tax Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emily B View Post
    I seriously cannot believe this! Don’t try and turn the tables on me - I am not a journalist - even had to google David Byers, as had no idea who he was!

So Venables devised the scheme and you advised....

You won’t state here who the company director is - why not? Why such a big secret if there is nothing to hide?

You put your name to a scheme and then say ‘it wasn’t me’. Shame on you!

For the record - look at your post above in which you said you were a tax advisor to insella

My involvement was to say as a tax advisor
    I am not a fan of Phil, he has done some very good work for LCAG when it started (without charge I believe), however his involvement with Insella did his reputation no favours at all, and led to Philip Hammond to falsely accuse the Loan charge APPG secretariat (LCAG) being involved in promoting schemes to avoid the loan charge.
    You on the other hand, may not be a journalist but the fact that you created an account in March of this year , waited until now to make first post on this thread, with knowledge that indicates you are not a novice in this area suggests that you have an axe to grind with Phil. Unfortunately the majority of people on this forum (myself include), hide behind pseudonyms , and nobody has any idea who they really are, Phil and Webberg are exceptions to this as anyone can easily find their real identities.

Comment

Yes I would be happy for my business details to be disclosed.

I’m not asking you to disclose the advice you have given, merely NAME THE DIRECTOR!

But, of course, you can’t - so you’ll throw your rattle out of your pram and not talk anymore boo hoo.

And for the record your last sentence makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert49 View Post
        You on the other hand, may not be a journalist but the fact that you created an account in March of this year , waited until now to make first post on this thread, with knowledge that indicates you are not a novice in this area suggests that you have an axe to grind with Phil. Unfortunately the majority of people on this forum (myself include), hide behind pseudonyms , and nobody has any idea who they really are, Phil and Webberg are exceptions to this as anyone can easily find their real identities.
        Ok, so you have to post on this forum for a certain length of time before you gain credibility? I’m not hiding behind anything at all. Please don’t judge me, I have your best interests at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
          ?. ?

Comment

Ok, so you have to post on this forum for a certain length of time before you gain credibility? I’m not hiding behind anything at all. Please don’t judge me, I have your best interests at heart.
            Ok so how does the LC impact you, what is your connection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So you’re not hiding behind having at least 2 different accounts on here?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ok, so you have to post on this forum for a certain length of time before you gain credibility? I’m not hiding behind anything at all.
                Yes and even then with great caution. No one is under any obligation to you and you are not entitled to any info. Your account and behaviour has all the trademarks of a mole. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by TheInvoicer View Post
                  Ok so how does the LC impact you, what is your connection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  The loan charge doesn’t impact me as I have chosen to settle - just have open years

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    So you’re not hiding behind having at least 2 different accounts on here?
                    I’m not hiding behind anything - why do you think that?

Comment

The loan charge doesn’t impact me as I have chosen to settle - just have open years
                      I also have mainly open years, and may well settle, but only because the loan charge is a lot more, so therefore the loan charge does impact me, why are you settling ?

Comment

Working...
                      X