• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DSW Tax Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert49 View Post
    I also have mainly open years, and may well settle, but only because the loan charge is a lot more, so therefore the loan charge does impact me, why are you settling ?
    Well because the choice for me is settle or litigation. Litigation is a gamble, that I don’t want to take, I just want to get to the end of this to be honest. I signed the settlement offer last week and it felt like a relief, to finally get to the end, in spite of the financial impact. Has been 3 years of stress and working out what to do for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
      Yes and even then with great caution. No one is under any obligation to you and you are not entitled to any info. Your account and behaviour has all the trademarks of a mole. Nuff said.
      Think if I was a mole I’d be bit more moley, if you know what I mean.

Obviously, as other posters have commented, if you cross Phil (are you Phil?) then expect an onslaught...

But whatever, Phil has officially left the building...! And we still don’t know who the director of Insella is....
      Last edited by Emily B; 16 June 2019, 22:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Emily B View Post
        Well because the choice for me is settle or litigation. Litigation is a gamble, that I don’t want to take, I just want to get to the end of this to be honest. I signed the settlement offer last week and it felt like a relief, to finally get to the end, in spite of the financial impact. Has been 3 years of stress and working out what to do for the best.
        So you have settled, finally got to the end, and then choose to make your first post on this forum ? Forgive me, but that does not have the ring of truth, have you previously posted on here under a different username, or are are you a HMRC mole (not likely as they usually only post between 9 and 5 Mon to Fri), or is there another explanation as to why you have chosen to post now ?
        I would happily gamble on litigation if the LC was not hanging over me, legally, as proven by HMRC Vs Rangers, loans are not taxable income.

Comment

Think if I was a mole I’d be bit more moley, if you know what I mean.

Obviously, as other posters have commented, if you cross Phil (are you Phil?) then expect an onslaught...

But whatever, Phil has officially left the building...! And we still don’t know who the director of Insella is....
          You are being moley. That's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert49 View Post
            So you have settled, finally got to the end, and then choose to make your first post on this forum ? Forgive me, but that does not have the ring of truth, have you previously posted on here under a different username, or are are you a HMRC mole (not likely as they usually only post between 9 and 5 Mon to Fri), or is there another explanation as to why you have chosen to post now ?
            I would happily gamble on litigation if the LC was not hanging over me, legally, as proven by HMRC Vs Rangers, loans are not taxable income.
            Well I got sucked into that! Thought you were genuine, asking me about settlement. Obviously not!

I have got to the ‘end’ in terms of settlement, but I will not let these scammers continue - be they ‘advisors’, or schemesters - I will out them!

Comment

Absolutely expect to be banned by this comment - but you, Phil Manley and Graham Weber are the biggest pricks I’ve ever come across.

I bid you good night ❤️

Comment

You are the mole mate

Comment

You are the mole mate
                  Well, people can judge for themselves but that is one lame troll comment. You sound like a troll that was on here a couple of months ago. Same schtick.

Anyway, you're not even a girl. <modsnip>
                  Last edited by NotAllThere; 17 June 2019, 04:56. Reason: No winking in the professional forums

Comment

Absolutely expect to be banned by this comment - but you, Phil Manley and Graham Weber are the biggest pricks I’ve ever come across.

I bid you good night ❤️
                    Thankyou.

Comment

Well, people can judge for themselves but that is one lame troll comment. You sound like a troll that was on here a couple of months ago. Same schtick.

Anyway, you're not even a girl. <modsnip>
                      Ha! Really? I’m not a troll and I AM a girl. What, because I called you ‘mate’, you think I’m a bloke - how small minded you are. But why should it matter if I’m male or female anyway?

But how convenient you divert from my original question - WHO IS THE DIRECTOR OF INSELLA????

Our darling Phil has seen it fit to bow out of this conversation, leaving his gimps to wipe up!
                      Last edited by Emily B; 17 June 2019, 00:03.

Comment

Working...
                      X