DSW Tax Resolutions DSW Tax Resolutions
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 129
  1. #1

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default DSW Tax Resolutions

    Is anyone having problems with DSW? There supposedly helping me settle, I’ve emailed Tim and Phil asking them to call me and text them but all I get is... can I call you later?

    I’ve received my settlement deed, and since I’m struggling to contact DSW, I’ve missed my 30 days to respond back to HMRC. Any advice what I can do next? This is really stressing me out...




    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  2. #2

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badzmaru View Post
    Is anyone having problems with DSW? There supposedly helping me settle, I’ve emailed Tim and Phil asking them to call me and text them but all I get is... can I call you later?

    I’ve received my settlement deed, and since I’m struggling to contact DSW, I’ve missed my 30 days to respond back to HMRC. Any advice what I can do next? This is really stressing me out...




    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Tweet him, he seems to have time for Twitter so maybe send the above to his twitter account. Easy enough to find through a search for his name.

  3. #3

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badzmaru View Post
    Is anyone having problems with DSW? There supposedly helping me settle, I’ve emailed Tim and Phil asking them to call me and text them but all I get is... can I call you later?

    I’ve received my settlement deed, and since I’m struggling to contact DSW, I’ve missed my 30 days to respond back to HMRC. Any advice what I can do next? This is really stressing me out...




    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    He's in Cyprus pushing an offshore scheme. QC approved so I've heard.

  4. #4

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisiblehand View Post
    He's in Cyprus pushing an offshore scheme. QC approved so I've heard.
    No wonder he went to Cyprus.

    Six arrested in connection with scheme to dodge tax avoidance crackdown

  5. #5

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calmbeforethestorm View Post
    The Insella site has now been taken down.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 22nd May 2019 at 17:02. Reason: tweaked

  6. #6

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Could it be that the 5th April has come and gone along with the opportunity.

    Is that why he is setting up his own tax consultancy.

    The truth is out there. No need for speculation.

  7. #7

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Was just Googling around and found this...

    Former HMRC investigator accused over tax avoidance | News | The Times

    "HM Revenue & Customs is investigating an alleged tax avoidance scheme in Cyprus involving one of its former inspectors and a leading tax lawyer."

  8. #8

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
    Was just Googling around and found this...

    Former HMRC investigator accused over tax avoidance | News | The Times

    "HM Revenue & Customs is investigating an alleged tax avoidance scheme in Cyprus involving one of its former inspectors and a leading tax lawyer."
    Well well well.

  9. #9

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
    Was just Googling around and found this...

    Former HMRC investigator accused over tax avoidance | News | The Times

    "HM Revenue & Customs is investigating an alleged tax avoidance scheme in Cyprus involving one of its former inspectors and a leading tax lawyer."
    Not new news. Time will tell if any of HMRCs spoon fed press release actually mean anything. There are some issues with the article that the journalist may have to defend in court.

    I'm no fan of the scheme but I suspect HMRC is trying to distract people from the real point recently. What with Mel Stride and his puppies and all.

  10. #10

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    101,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
    Was just Googling around and found this...

    Former HMRC investigator accused over tax avoidance | News | The Times

    "HM Revenue & Customs is investigating an alleged tax avoidance scheme in Cyprus involving one of its former inspectors and a leading tax lawyer."
    Tax adviser provides tax advice. Maybe they will do an article on bears pooing in the woods next?

    It shows how scared HMRC are of Phil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •