• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley question and answer session

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Sauce, Brown Sauce or No Sauce?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm now torn between cleaning up this thread and just letting it run.

I'll think about it a while longer but anything outrageous and I'll remove it all...

HTH.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I'm now torn between cleaning up this thread and just letting it run.

I'll think about it a while longer but anything outrageous and I'll remove it all...

HTH.
        Please don't.

I like Phil, I admire his passion, however the scheme and his tone on twitter, I don't. I am interested in how he will answer my questions. Maybe there are genuine reasons for both?

Comment

Originally posted by Iliketax
          Sorry - I was too indirect with my Portugal comment. Please delete.
          Indirect???

What on earth are you referring to???

I dont see what Portugal has to do with Cyprus.....

Comment

Originally posted by Calmbeforethestorm View Post
            Indirect???

What on earth are you referring to???

I dont see what Portugal has to do with Cyprus.....
            His new company (the one that replaced him as partner of his LLP) shows his country of residence as Portugal. Someone mentioned on here that he used to live in Cyprus.

Comment

Originally posted by Iliketax View Post
              His new company (the one that replaced him as partner of his LLP) shows his country of residence as Portugal. Someone mentioned on here that he used to live in Cyprus.
              Where did you get Portugal from? It says Kent here:

DOW SCHOFIELD WATTS TAX RESOLUTION LLP - Officers (free information from Companies House)
              PMTC LTD - Officers (free information from Companies House)

EDIT - Actually cancel that you are correct!

Correspondence address = Kent
              Country of Residence = Portugal

So my question is - has Phil moved to Portugal?
              Last edited by starstruck; 22 May 2019, 09:53.

Comment

Originally posted by starstruck View Post

So my question is - has Phil moved to Portugal?

I doubt it. It was a UK ringtone when I called him the other day

Comment

Cyprus is very close to Turkey, which brings another question: have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

Comment

Originally posted by headspin View Post
                    I doubt it. It was a UK ringtone when I called him the other day
                    Proves nothing. I get calls from "local" numbers every day. If they can spoof that, you think they can't spoof a UK ringtone?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Why hello people

I shall reply to each query in full on the weekend as promised.
                      Just quick note to answer a few points:

No i've never been arrested in any country due to not committing crime (well actually I once had a pee on the street when aged 19 and drunk and a policeman told me off, but im guessing the question wasn't based on such topic)

I will live wherever I like thanks. Not everything is to do with bloody tax. I used to live in moss side and then realised it was cheaper and nicer to live in the sun. As it happens im currently in London. Indeed I met a bunch of people who I suspect use this forum just last night who can confirm. Not that I feel the need to justify my personal life to anyone. Lets not turn into Nigel Farage.

Brown sauce - obviously - im originally from Burnley - what else did you expect! :-)

If anyone calls me a 'slippery crook' again I will sue you for libel. I'm about as open and client facing as any business owner ever known. This opens me upto questioning which is fine but clear libel is not acceptable. I would suggest your energy could be better spent on other targets.

If communication/service from DSW wasn't upto scratch then I suppose the only thing I could do was to change/improve rather than hide away. That is exactly what i've done. That being said, if anyone claims I haven't put effort into improving matters generally for LC victims, I would suggest you speak to the people who run LCAG and do a bit of research on the amount of hours ive put in assisting for free. Its not exactly a secret, nor is my work on the political level but for obv reasons I wont expand here on that. Also, im not a miracle worker, I can get people through settlement but everything else (such as overturning the LC) I can not and will not guarantee (unfortunately).

Anyhoo, ill be back on weekend.

If we can keep questions sensible that would be great - I like the approach of Walterwhite - has questions they want answering and doesn't shy from asking them but does it in a reasonable manner. Therefore I shall respond in kind on Saturday.

Speak soon all.

Phil

Comment

Working...
                      X