• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley question and answer session

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Latest Tweet

Depressing news....just hearing that the LC announcement is not going to be in spending review. No idea when it will be. Rumours of HMRC pushing back but ive not heard anymore than that.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
      Depressing news....just hearing that the LC announcement is not going to be in spending review. No idea when it will be. Rumours of HMRC pushing back but ive not heard anymore than that.
      Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post

Very annoying. I had my hopes up there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Very annoying. I had my hopes up there.
          Have a listen to PMQs. Something was said there. I guess the next question is what the Chancellor will think do with the review when it is completed. I don't know what Mr McDonnell's view on the loan charge is.

Comment

Originally posted by Iliketax View Post
            I don't know what Mr McDonnell's view on the loan charge is.
            I think you can probably guess.

Comment

Been watching PMQ, I must have missed it? So is there a review?

Comment

In PMQs, Boris mentioned a review and something about "what can be done to redress the situation". This was in response to Ross Thomson's question. No more details as yet but if there is a serious review then it must mean a suspension of CLSO2 and the LC, else it would not work in practice.

And why would McDonnell's view be of any importance? The guy is a complete moron and his ultra-left-wing Marxist ideas are only just about worthy of reporting in the Daily Star.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  And why would McDonnell's view be of any importance?
                  I thought I heard something about there might be a general election in the news?

Comment

Thanks chimpmaster... sounds promising but not holding my breath. Hopefully they can announce formally before the 1/10 disclosure deadline.

Comment

Here is the excerpt from today's PMQs - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                      X