• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone not heard from HMRC re Contractor Loan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone not heard from HMRC re Contractor Loan

Despite meeting their 30th September deadline, I have not heard a peep! Anyone else suffering radio silence?

Welcome to the ever increasingly ridiculous world of HMRC
    6 months to send a blank spreadsheet asking you to provide details already provided is depressingly common.

Comment

Delays?

Originally posted by phil@pmtc View Post
      Welcome to the ever increasingly ridiculous world of HMRC
      6 months to send a blank spreadsheet asking you to provide details already provided is depressingly common.
      Its odd - some on this Forum sent their details in early in 2019 and have had their figures from HMRC. I sent my in (via an advisor) in July 2018, and not a peep? Weird!

Or are they treading more carefully when an advisor is involved? Or is something else at play?

Comment

Originally posted by Dmac View Post
        Its odd - some on this Forum sent their details in early in 2019 and have had their figures from HMRC. I sent my in (via an advisor) in July 2018, and not a peep? Weird!

Or are they treading more carefully when an advisor is involved? Or is something else at play?

This, IMO.

Comment

Working...
        X