• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stride out Norman in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stride out Norman in

Mini Reshuffle: Mel Stride Now Commons Leader - Guido Fawkes

Anyone know Norman's opinion on the LC?

Comment

Originally posted by starstruck View Post
      Anyone know Norman's opinion on the LC?
      I very much suspect that if he had an opinion, he would be not permitted to express it, instead being forced to follow the HMG line.
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
        I very much suspect that if he had an opinion, he would be not permitted to express it, instead being forced to follow the HMG line.
        Full cabinet reshuffle soon though? With Phil out we might get someone with an ounce of soul perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
          Very much this!

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Full cabinet reshuffle soon though? With Phil out we might get someone with an ounce of soul perhaps?
          HMRC run the goverrnment. To defeat HMRC will take revolution.

Comment

Working...
          X