• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infinity contractors services employee benefit trust

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swing84 View Post
    Have they responded yet? Tempted to do the same myself.
    No not yet but they do have one month. I just want to ensure I have all documentation to enable proper legal advice should I require it.

Comment

In a shocking turn of events it emerges that the 31st July deadline imposed by our friend Andrew Thompson was in fact not a deadline at all

He's written to remind me that interest is now accruing and that I should setup the standing order, or utilise one of the options to repay the loan. He also wishes to point out that he 'has instructed' DOR Resolutions to 'collect the interest' which sounds a bit bailiff-y.

I am taking legal advice (not from someone active in these forums) so will await further opinion.

Comment

In a shocking turn of events it emerges that the 31st July deadline imposed by our friend Andrew Thompson was in fact not a deadline at all

He's written to remind me that interest is now accruing and that I should setup the standing order, or utilise one of the options to repay the loan. He also wishes to point out that he 'has instructed' DOR Resolutions to 'collect the interest' which sounds a bit bailiff-y.

I am taking legal advice (not from someone active in these forums) so will await further opinion.
        Please keep the rest of us informed. Seems very much THL-like.

Comment

Andrew Thompson is DOR and was Infinity Contractors, same person. I posted on here somewhere a few months ago, a detailed history of Andrew and the Infinity/DOR relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by beunostats View Post
            Andrew Thompson is DOR and was Infinity Contractors, same person. I posted on here somewhere a few months ago, a detailed history of Andrew and the Infinity/DOR relationship.

Interestingly when DOR were asked as about their relationship with trustees. Infinity, iq their response was . As “we are instructed by the trustees to handle communications with trust debtors about the loans. We do not have any relationship with the scheme organisers either for IQ or Infinity.”

Comment

In this climate I would advise that no-one accept any comments from anyone (including all on an anonymous forum) at face-value. If the facts you discover matches the words used, then you could accept them.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
              X