• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IHT - No Trust Information

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IHT - No Trust Information

Am in the proccess of settlement , was a part of a scheme back in 2001 to 2004, HMRC have wrote back advising they cannot apply any IHT Charges as they do not have any information on the trusts to pursue this.

What happens in the scenerio? I have tried to find the trusts but to no avail?

What happens if I never release the loans from thes trusts?

Originally posted by bstar1 View Post
    Am in the proccess of settlement , was a part of a scheme back in 2001 to 2004, HMRC have wrote back advising they cannot apply any IHT Charges as they do not have any information on the trusts to pursue this.

What happens in the scenerio? I have tried to find the trusts but to no avail?

What happens if I never release the loans from thes trusts?
    I have a similar situation and TBH I'm saying nothing. I will take a chance on them never knowing or catching up. That's not tax advice though.

Comment

Working...
    X