• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saleos consultancy.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saleos consultancy.

I thought Matt Hall had emigrated to Australia and his lack of action on here suggested that, as revenge for the kicking the English have just received at the hands of our Antipodean cousins, he had moved to the Southern hemisphere to ply his Tax Genius skills down there.

But no, he's still around - although at least he has updated his website to remove the line:
    Our tax planning arrangements are designed very much with the GAAR in mind; not in optimistic ignorance of it.

Phew- he's stopped peddling pesky tax avoidance and is now fighting the good fight against the Loan Charge and hopefully making a bob or two along the way.
    So busy is he working his cunning plans, that he struggles to find time to keep his tw@tter account updated, but for those of you wishing to follow the soon to be Nobel Economics Laureate's views on his own genius hi's on twitter: Twitter / ?

Originally posted by jbryce View Post
    I thought Matt Hall had emigrated to Australia and his lack of action on here suggested that, as revenge for the kicking the English have just received at the hands of our Antipodean cousins, he had moved to the Southern hemisphere to ply his Tax Genius skills down there.

But no, he's still around - although at least he has updated his website to remove the line:
    Our tax planning arrangements are designed very much with the GAAR in mind; not in optimistic ignorance of it.

Phew- he's stopped peddling pesky tax avoidance and is now fighting the good fight against the Loan Charge and hopefully making a bob or two along the way.
    So busy is he working his cunning plans, that he struggles to find time to keep his tw@tter account updated, but for those of you wishing to follow the soon to be Nobel Economics Laureate's views on his own genius hi's on twitter: Twitter / ?

Been back for ages, although mainly under his actual name. Just had a case in FTT and a JR starting.

No opinion otherwise, not had any dealings

Comment

Originally posted by jbryce View Post
      He's been tweeting about the unjust LC for a while. Ironic really.

Seems there's a little gang of them all friends together.

Comment

Phil Manley met up with him last night, they have plans...good ones apparently

Comment

Originally posted by headspin View Post
          Phil Manley met up with him last night, they have plans...good ones apparently
          Interesting meet up given Greg Mulholland and the highly respected Keith Gordon were there too. As well as one of the leading Australian experts that appeared on the ATO doco, Ken Phillips (I think ).

Not sure what they can come up with in the time though.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
            Interesting meet up given Greg Mulholland and the highly respected Keith Gordon were there too. As well as one of the leading Australian experts that appeared on the ATO doco, Ken Phillips (I think ).

Not sure what they can come up with in the time though.
            If HMRC make their 31st deadline it will be a first. I would imagine that will be put back. It certainly does seem interesting but is not to be discussed on this forum.

Comment

If HMRC make their 31st deadline it will be a first. I would imagine that will be put back. It certainly does seem interesting but is not to be discussed on this forum.
              Not sure it's about HMRC making the deadline, that is the taxpayers deadline.

Discussing what? So far only thing said is public info from twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
                Discussing what? So far only thing said is public info from twitter.
                what I'm hoping to find out tonight

Comment

It its not to be discussed why mention it?

Comment

Working...
                  X