• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Current AML (SPM) scheme?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current AML (SPM) scheme?

Are AML (or spin-off SPM) still running a scheme? It appears they were last year.

Anyone know what it is? One would hope they switched from loans to some other mechanism in 2016 when the LC was announced.

Makes me sick that companies are still peddling this shyte.

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
    Are AML (or spin-off SPM) still running a scheme? It appears they were last year.

Anyone know what it is? One would hope they switched from loans to some other mechanism in 2016 when the LC was announced.

Maybe under one of the following: Vanquish, PTS, Monthly Advance Loans, Mal Holdings Ltd, Blackfriars, VE Global, etc

(Monthly Advance Loans is a new one from a couple of weeks ago)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Having not long left, yes, spm still exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Willo76 View Post
        Having not long left, yes, spm still exist.
        Were they still using loans, or something else? You'd hope they weren't using something that was caught by the LC.

Don't worry if you'd rather not say on a public forum.

Comment

Were they still using loans, or something else? You'd hope they weren't using something that was caught by the LC.

Don't worry if you'd rather not say on a public forum.
          Loans are still de rigeur.
          Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
            Loans are still de rigeur.
            It's a loan, Jim, but not as we know it.

A loan for all seasons...

For self-assessment, it's a loan.

For the LC, it's not a loan.

Comment

Working...
            X