• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

loan charge justice - misfeasance in office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loan charge justice - misfeasance in office

This is going to be a big one. NTRT wanted to wanted to do this but did not have the cash.

HOME | Loancharge

This should help people fighting the IR35 2020 changes too.

Is this Phil M site? Isn’t this essentially the same as the LCAG?

Comment

Originally posted by Iter View Post
      Is this Phil M site? Isn’t this essentially the same as the LCAG?
      No this is a common law case not a tax one. It sends Mel Stride to jail(among others), costs less than a 10th of a tax case and its done within months rather than years...

Comment

Mel Stride

The b**tard won the vote for Treasury Select Committee - nice reward for lying to parliament, ignoring calls by the Lords and being responsible for at least 9 suicides

Please get on to loan charge justice site and donate what you can to bring Stride down

You don't need to register and you can change the defaulted £200 donation to what ever you like on the donation page

Comment

Brillo

apologies if not correct thread
          have you had any experience with loan write-off?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave19 View Post
            apologies if not correct thread
            have you had any experience with loan write-off?
            The main reason I hang round CUK (if you have never looked in general, please don't - its the scum of humanity on there - apart from monday links) is to help those who have mental health issues dealing with HMRC.

I have never had a loan. However I am going to fight HMRC on every issue I can. Which is the other reason I hang round here - to gather support against HMRC. Sadly most contractors just don't get what is happening with the 2020 reforms. By the time they understand, it will be too late.

Which scheme were you in? Sometimes there is help available searching CUK. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to say publicly.

Generally it is best to go through an adviser. HMRC pull so many tricks, like IHT. I can recommend advisers via PM. I would say publicly, but just too many trolls even in professional.

Good luck

Comment

And on the original topic, this is very much going ahead!

Comment

did PM refund the earlier one?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                This is going to be a big one. NTRT wanted to wanted to do this but did not have the cash.

HOME | Loancharge

This should help people fighting the IR35 2020 changes too.
                PM started a crowd fund to fight against some one!! is this the same? saw many wanted refund?

Comment

Originally posted by RobScott View Post
                  PM started a crowd fund to fight against some one!! is this the same? saw many wanted refund?
                  Haven't seen anyone wanting a refund. There was a bit of a kerfuffle but I think it was just some egos clashing. I have contributed, there is a forum to get the latest info but, as they have to vet people seeing the info, I settled for just the contribution so I don't know the state of play.

Comment

Working...
                  X