• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trust demanding repayment of loan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by votfosq View Post
    Hello James - I have some information including loan agreements. Let me know if I can help with providing this info for you and yes, I'm very keen to see what your solicitors have advised.
    a note to all.

Do not pass any information to strangers without verifying who they are.

The debt collectors want to know your strategy for resisting so that they can block it.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by votfosq View Post
      Hello James - I have some information including loan agreements. Let me know if I can help with providing this info for you and yes, I'm very keen to see what your solicitors have advised.

And you are?

Comment

Originally posted by why View Post
        And you are?
        Stranger danger !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Stranger danger !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          Don't trust anyone until you have met them at a CUK meet and they have bought you a drink. I can confirm cojak is fine. But not NAT. He has never bought a drink in his life.

Comment

Working...
          X