IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands - Page 102
Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Posts 1,011 to 1,020 of 1321

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    I was with Sanzar Solutions who were based only a couple of doors down on the same block of houses on Auckland Terrace from where Felicitas Solutions purport to be based right now.
    Sanzar closed, then became Garraway. They had the same address.

Nervous Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So how are you handling this situation?

I’m kinda hoping they all die from CV19 if I’m being honest.

Other than that, dunno.

Nervous Newbie

Default Felicitas and Garraway and Gladstones

Hey, i recieved a final demand from this lot today for Garraway also. Does anyone have a position to take with this?

Worried and not sure where to go here at all??
    Any advise/ thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AAJ View Post
    Hello,

I have today received a letter out of the blue from Gladstones solicitors who are writing on behalf of Felicitas Solutions. Felicitas Solutions have demanded payment of interest for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 on an outstanding loan relating to Garraway Ltd.

The letters details several loans, amounting to a very large sum of money. I did in the past use Garraway and settled with HMRC years ago. The amount lent and hence tax paid was far less than the amounts being requested Have Garraway really sold on loans? Can payments be demanded if they have? Is there a way to find out the original details of a loan, e.g. total amount, interest etc.?

I can see that some people have received a similar letter relating to the K2 scheme. Has anyone received a similar demands from Gladstones Solicitors for a loan relating to Garraway?

-a bit shocked-

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by corsair View Post
    dunno.
    If you have ignore them

IMO engaging with them makes things worse. For those who cannot ignore, get an adviser.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Default ETC

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut73 View Post
    Hey, i recieved a final demand from this lot today for Garraway also. Does anyone have a position to take with this?

Worried and not sure where to go here at all??
    Any advise/ thoughts?
    Hi mate, I have engaged the use of ETC, there is another firm on this forum as well. I contacted ETC and thank god for them they have put me at ease.

Nervous Newbie

Default Sanzar and Loans

I had six years with Sanzar and Garraway and had a tax bill of over 100K, although the recent changes have helped. I haven't yet settled, mostly due to the complete inability of the Revenue to ever agree a sum twice in a row.

I've had the Gladstone letters and was initially infuriated, but having read the entire 102 pages of this forum (3 days man..) I'm now more focused. I'm a Programme TM and if I had a crisis at work I'd always try and stay detached, and seek the best advice I could. Thanks to Webberg and others for staying grounded and sticking with the basic facts of this campaign. I have contacted ETC and am taking their advice.

I've check every piece of info I have from both Sanzar and Garraway, and have found emails from Dec 2009 from Sanzar mentioning the word loans, they were talking about helping with tax returns, but there are three others that include the term in 2010 and 2011. None of the contract docs I still have use the term (I had two or three different Sanzar schemes) but the emails certainly did.

As far as Garraway are concerned I have three Deeds of Settlement that I have signed that are loans documents, I logged into the Felicitas website and they also have these documents scanned with my signature. However for some of the Garraway loans they have documents that I have never seen before, one per monthly loan indicating that interest is being charged - see below. At the end it states that the loan has been entered into on the date at the top of the agreement. However I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE AND WOULD NEVER HAVE ENTERED INTO THEM if I had had any inkling that there would ever have been any interest charged. I suspect these are fake documents to try and prove a case for interest. Also after six or seven years I have never had any communication about these till now.

Has anybody else seen documents like these?

Loan Doc extract

Repayment

3.1. The loan shall become due and payable one month after the service of a written demand
    by the Lender on the Borrower, on the fiftieth anniversary of this Agreement, or on the death
    of the borrower, whichever is sooner.

3.2. The loan must be repaid in Sterling; repayment in any other currency will not be
    accepted.

4. Interest

The Borrower shall pay the Lender interest at the rate of 1.07% per annum on the amount
    outstanding on the Loan from time to time such interest to accrue daily and be calculated on
    the basis of a 365 day year (without compounding the same) and paid when demanded or
    otherwise at the date of repayment of the Loan.

Default Dodgy

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyb View Post
    I had six years with Sanzar and Garraway and had a tax bill of over 100K, although the recent changes have helped. I haven't yet settled, mostly due to the complete inability of the Revenue to ever agree a sum twice in a row.

I've had the Gladstone letters and was initially infuriated, but having read the entire 102 pages of this forum (3 days man..) I'm now more focused. I'm a Programme TM and if I had a crisis at work I'd always try and stay detached, and seek the best advice I could. Thanks to Webberg and others for staying grounded and sticking with the basic facts of this campaign. I have contacted ETC and am taking their advice.

I've check every piece of info I have from both Sanzar and Garraway, and have found emails from Dec 2009 from Sanzar mentioning the word loans, they were talking about helping with tax returns, but there are three others that include the term in 2010 and 2011. None of the contract docs I still have use the term (I had two or three different Sanzar schemes) but the emails certainly did.

As far as Garraway are concerned I have three Deeds of Settlement that I have signed that are loans documents, I logged into the Felicitas website and they also have these documents scanned with my signature. However for some of the Garraway loans they have documents that I have never seen before, one per monthly loan indicating that interest is being charged - see below. At the end it states that the loan has been entered into on the date at the top of the agreement. However I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE AND WOULD NEVER HAVE ENTERED INTO THEM if I had had any inkling that there would ever have been any interest charged. I suspect these are fake documents to try and prove a case for interest. Also after six or seven years I have never had any communication about these till now.

Loan Doc extract

Repayment

3.1. The loan shall become due and payable one month after the service of a written demand
    by the Lender on the Borrower, on the fiftieth anniversary of this Agreement, or on the death

3.2. The loan must be repaid in Sterling; repayment in any other currency will not be
    accepted.

4. Interest

The Borrower shall pay the Lender interest at the rate of 1.07% per annum on the amount
    outstanding on the Loan from time to time such interest to accrue daily and be calculated on
    the basis of a 365 day year (without compounding the same) and paid when demanded or
    ----

Interesting post mate, I'm sure Adrian Sacco (Mr Sack of S) and all his cronies are desperate and trying to hook every fish they can. Fake documents they wouldn't do that as they are highly ethical lol. I am with ETC as well and hopeful of a good result. I just hope the masses don't cave and pay these dogs any interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyb View Post

Loan Doc extract

Repayment

accepted.

4. Interest

I have all the Garraway documents too, I have sent these to Andy at ETC. However mine are different to yours.

I have 70th birthday only, not the first part (nice present to get) or death.. not sure how they would collect as not secured loan and who's going to tell them.

I don't have section 4 at all.

On other notes I have nothing about interest and I have no signed credit agreement. I haven't (on advice) gone near that link.

Seems to be a lot of discrepancies in their documentation.

The key thing however is how did Felicitas end up with the loans? This is the very questionable part of the whole thing.

Stay strong

Nervous Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8uk View Post
    I have all the Garraway documents too, I have sent these to Andy at ETC. However mine are different to yours.

I have 70th birthday only, not the first part (nice present to get) or death.. not sure how they would collect as not secured loan and who's going to tell them.

I don't have section 4 at all.

On other notes I have nothing about interest and I have no signed credit agreement. I haven't (on advice) gone near that link.

Seems to be a lot of discrepancies in their documentation.

The key thing however is how did Felicitas end up with the loans? This is the very questionable part of the whole thing.

Stay strong

The little turd that ran contractor helpline gave them or sold them the info claiming to be a Garraway trustee is my guess.

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by corsair View Post
    The little turd that ran contractor helpline gave them or sold them the info claiming to be a Garraway trustee is my guess.
    ......and if that turns out to be the case, then that same person will have some very serious and potentially legal questions to answer I'd imagine.